See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Wow. Just wow. This B&B is nothing short of amazing. We chose the CW ranch to bring our family together for my (now) wife and I's wedding. Our entire family stayed in the Main House and my wife and I stayed in the Honeymoon Cottage for a 2 night stay. The entire property was pristine. Dennis and Kristine (owners) were the most gracious hosts. They tended to anything that we needed and helped with everything for the wedding. This property and B&B is top notch. I couldn't imagine having my wedding ceremony anywhere else. Oh, and their bacon,spinach and cream cheese quiche is to die for. I highly recommend the CW Ranch to anyone looking for a quiet getaway or an amazing wedding venue.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room in the house.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2015

This extraordinarily beautiful ranch house has marble floors throughout. The ample walls of the two-story library, with well-stocked built-in bookcases, are also graced with 18th century Francesco Bartolozzi engravings. Run by a couple, the ranch was owned by her parents who sold it to them to start the business, which they also see as an extension of their Christian ministry. The family was among the Germans who settled the area in the 19th century. For us urbanites from the east coast, one of the best parts of the experience was seeing all the stars, and even the Milky Way, which are invisible in our own light-polluted skies. Next morning, a breakfast of French toast, berries and bacon was delicious. One warning: GPS will NOT take you to this B&B. Make sure you print out a map, or you will become hopelessly lost, as we were. Kristine was very understanding, however, when we called (more than once) for directions.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed November 15, 2015

Didn't see any of the other rooms but ours was really nice and the Hawaiian vibe was perfect. Apparently the owners are going to Hawaii this winter so expect some new artifacts in the Aloha Suite. Slept very well in the comfy bed and awoke to great coffee and a fabulous breakfast with the best bacon. Since we were enjoying the outdoors our hostess asked us if we wanted to eat outside overlooking hill country. Others were eating inside. Huge, huge beautiful kitchen and eating areas inside and out. Apparently since they opened this August they have hosted 19 weddings here. There was an outdoor wedding going on while we were there but the property is so large that it didn't impact us at all. Owners are very accommodating and aware of your needs. Highly recommend you visit; it will be a highlight of your vacation.

Room Tip: Aloha Suite was very quiet and pleasant
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Kristine R, Owner at CW Hill Country Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2015

Thank you! SO great to have you stay with us. And you're right...we will have to bring home more Hawaii artifacts for the Aloha room. Mahalo!

Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I decided to do a staycation here in Texas. My wife was familiar with the couple who own and run CW Ranch B&B so she made us a reservation for the weekend. What a beautiful environment it is here at the ranch. Dennis and Kristine are extremely friendly and excellent cooks. The ranch is very relaxing and scenic. If your looking for a great getaway, I highly recommend CW Hill Country B&B. You can experience the quiet beauty of the surroundings and actually see some wild animals. If your looking to relax, try this B&B out. You'll be glad you did.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wheels54
Reviewed October 19, 2015

This was for my wife's birthday and we couldn't have had a better time. Kristine and Dennis were very gracious hosts and full of information about things to do and places to go locally. The ranch is beautiful and the rooms are great. We stayed three nights and the breakfasts were different each day. They were equally delicious and very hearty to start your day. The views off the back deck were wonderful. We saw white tail deer, wild turkeys, and Axis deer.

We were about 5 miles from Sisterdale and about 20 miles north of Boerne. Comfort was just a short drive. Driving those hill country roads are always a treat for us flat landers from Houston but driving at dusk you have to be on your toes for deer crossing the highway.

We met many great couples also staying at CW. Everyone was very friendly. We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Aloha Room and really enjoyed it. The bathroom is separate, but just two steps away.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple