“One of Boerne's gourmet restaurants located in downtown area”
Review of Cypress Grille

Cypress Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cypress Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Boerne
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boerne
“One of Boerne's gourmet restaurants located in downtown area”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Cypress Grille is a gourmet restaurant which also serves local game dishes. Beer and wne only are the only drawbacks here for those who prefer a mixed drink, The food is very good and no matter how many times you visit you will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Special Event”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Cypress hosted a special dinner for us. Their attention to details was wonderful. The service was exceptional, and the food . . . well the food was perhaps the best we've had in hill country. This was the second time we have been there for special events and now return on a regular basis.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Texsox
Boerne, Texas
“:)”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Really enjoyed eating at the Grille. Excellent service. Food was really good. I had the Buffalo burger and it was more than I could eat. Had to take it off the bun! Extensive wine list too!

Visited April 2012
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We visited the Cypress Grille while staying at the Crescent Quarter Inn (above restaurant). We had wonderful service and the food was great! I ate the rib eye and my husband got the pork chop. Both were delicious! The restaurant is in a great location (near lots of shops; right in the middle of town). We really enjoyed our experience and will definitely return the next time we are in Boerne!

Georgetown, Texas, United States
“Gem when you don't expect it”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I speak in many towns to Patriot Groups and "usually" end up finding a fast food or cafe setting for dining due to the scheduled talk and time to travel. In Boerne, Texas my wife and I starting looking for where we could eat. Dropped off materials for the setup crew and drove to the closest dining. We were directed by two ladies to try the CYPRESS GRILL.

What a wonderful and unexpected blessing we had when we walked in! It was like stepping into a fine establishment in Europe or a Major city! The menu was beyond expectations as was the food we ordered! Staff were professional, yet friendly and efficient. Taste of the food made our evening! I really loved being able to treat my wife on such journeys but most of the time I can't due to time or distance restrictions!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank JohnM602

Been to Cypress Grille? Share your experiences!