“True artistry in the kitchen”
Review of Cypress Grille

Cypress Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cypress Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Boerne
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Austin. Houston, San Antonio
“True artistry in the kitchen”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I cannot stop myself from eating here every time I go to Boerne. They have artisanal cheeses, extraordinarily fresh ingredients and a creative chef with changing specials daily. If you're in Boerne be sure to try this place before you leave. It will give you a reason to come back.

Visited June 2012

“Tasty”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We went for a family event, food was AWESOME, service staff pleasant but a bit overwhelmed by the crowd, but we weren't in a hurry. Overall a lovely experience, we'll definitely be back.

“Worth a drive from sam antonio”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Lovely place...luxurious italian farm house kind of feeling.. superb service...must try watermelon sorbet! THE BEST!!! Lasagne was awesome!

1 Thank callitasitis
Fredericksburg, Texas, United States
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Took our family here to celebrate a birthday. The food was great and the staff was very accommodating. They even allowed us to bring in a homemade cake. Service was spread thin but we've been here before and had excellent service.

1 Thank AftonNichole
San Antonio, Texas
“So long, after all these years....”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Just had dinner at the Cypress Grille, for probably the 15th time in 2 years. Worst food I've had in years. Was a loyal patron, but tonight, thanks to a less than poor attitude from Sebastian, our waiter, and a ribeye steak that was about 70% fat, 30% meat, the Grille has lost a customer. Interestingly, we usually spend about $300 per dinner for 4 at this place. When Sebastian took my plate, I remarked that this was the fattiest steak I've had in my life, he looked at the plate and concurred, in front of me and 3 others, that it was indeed a mostly fat ridden steak. However, when the bill was presented, it was done so without an apology or any form of remuneration. Sadly, a $31 dollar steak, and an attitude of "who cares" from Sebastian, will cost this restaurant over $2,000 during the rest of this year. I will easily recommend 10 other restaurants over this, despite it's quaint feeling in Boerne. The cookies were great, as always, but no excuse for the lack of service and quality we received tonight.

Tim Handren
handrent@yahoo.com

• Visited May 2012
8 Thank Tim H

Been to Cypress Grille? Share your experiences!