“Special Occasion or Just Treat Yourself” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Creek Restaurant

The Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Boerne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Theissen Street
Boerne, Texas
“Special Occasion or Just Treat Yourself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This restaurant is my very fav in Boerne. Love the staff, love the food and love the atmosphere. Stop by and sit outside, watch the ducks and river while enjoying one of the best meals you can have in Boerne. Try the Signature Salad, YUM

Visited February 2014

San Antonio
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very nice atmosphere, you can eat outside if it is not too hot. Entrees and appetizers are well prepared and fresh. Reasonable wine list. Staff very attentive. Great place in a small town for a nice dinner.

Boerne, Texas
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a great restaurant and the service is amazing. Although some of the menu items are not exceptional all the time, the food all in all is great. They have a great choice of items also. It can get pricey, but if you want a nice dining experience, then try this restaurant.

Plano, Texas
“Very disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The food was "good" but way over priced for what you received. Four shrimp for $26.99? No. We also ordered drinks from the bar that we never got. They didn't appear on our bill though. We also asked for more butter but never got any. The atmosphere is very quaint and the live music was nice but a little too loud to talk easily to the person across from you. What upset me the most was how rude and unhappy the staff looks. No one smiles. The manager was surly and rushing around. When we came in, I think the hostess would've rolled her eyes if she could. I know everyone has a bad day but this appears to be a consistent complaint. We won't be back. I think a change in management is in order before it's too late. Someone who can motivate the staff and get them excited about working there. It could be a great place. What a shame.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank bweaver17
San Antonio, Texas
“A must in Boerne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I came here for my birthday dinner. Made reservation for 7:30 because I had never been there and I wasn't sure if there would be a wait on Saturdays. There wasn't but I would still recommend reservations.
The restaurant is very pretty, I loved the surroundings. Nice coy pond and views outside. Inside very quaint and they had a piano player. We chose to sit outside since it was a lovely night.
We ordered a bottle of wine, they had very good selections and they start at moderate prices($25-$30)
We weren't very hungry so we ordered crab cakes to share, the noodle soup, served tortilla style and dinner salads. I had the chicken salad and my husband had the "Creek" salad. Service was stupendous and the food delicious. To top off the night, cappuccinos and the "Beso de Angel" dessert cake. Amazing. Loved everything we had, had a wonderful time and will definitely go back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Creek Restaurant? Share your experiences!