“Wine”

The Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Boerne
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Theissen Street
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Good service great selection of food. The wine list is also fine. Definitely worth the visit. When the weather gets cooler we will set outside and watch the river.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

they have good food and good atmosphere, however, I think for what you get the prices are too high. They also have outdoor seating with very nice views of the Cibolo Creek and an awesome Coi Pond in the patio area.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Lovely place, on the river, lily pond, great for outside seating weather permitting..;-) Service was great..We couldn't decide between desserts so had two, the Tiramisu was great and creme burlee........some unusual dishes and great presentation, I totally enjoyed whole thing, just got off to bad start with an empty room she wanted to sit us away from the view of the river??? I complained and she said was table for 6...again, empty room 2 in the afternoon then she saw my little birthday crown and said O.K.--- come on!!! I would totally go back and recommend it, just not good start but waiter made up for it and food was excellent.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The food was very good and the service was excellent! It isn't the cheapest place to eat in town, but it is well worth the money!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I went to eat and the service was good. The DESSERTS WERE EXCELLENT!!!!
I LOVED THE TIRAMISU. The drinks that I tried were also delicious and very unique! I live 3 hours away but will be back every week! Yes, its that good!