“A Nice Little Treasure!”

The Dodging Duck Brewhaus
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Boerne
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Dodging Duck Brewhaus is located in Boerne, Texas, in the Texas Hill Country. We have an eclectic menu of international and local favorites, from Thai Lettuce Wraps to Chimichurri Grilled Beef Tenderloin to Bratwurst & Sauerkraut. Best of all, we brew great beer! We've already won three gold and three silver medals at the World Beer Championships! Enjoy the ambience as well! Sit on our covered deck and watch the ducks play on the century-and-a-half old mill pond of Cibolo Creek, have an intimate dining experience in one of our lakehouse-style dining rooms, or sit at the wraparound bar and talk beer with the brewmaster (or talk Boerne with the locals)!
Houston, Texas
“A Nice Little Treasure!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Tucked away in the small community of Boerne, TX this is a wonderful little treasure!

There aren't many brew pubs around and the few that DO exist are sometimes a disappointment - but not Dodging Duck! The drinks are good. The food is good. The atmosphere is good. The staff is good. The prices are good. What more can I say?

• Visited April 2012

Glennville, Georgia
“Great microbrewery, plus resturant”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

try the beer, you'll be very pleased. My husband is not a fan of microbreweries, but came away very pleased here. Our waitress had excellent suggestions on food and beer. wE ate here twice during our stay in locality. Both time I had steak vegetables and rice. Excellent on both occasuions and very large portions for money. Husband had good fish and chips and great hamburger on next night. We loved the atmosphere and friendly staff. Can't wait to return next year.

• Visited March 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Pub food at it's finest!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Okay.. You've got to try the nachos, heart of boerne salad and the burgers!
I have been eating there for years and it is always consistently good!
I have to get my duck fix at least every other week!
Love this eatery!

San Antonio, Texas
“A Good Place to Avoid”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We had lunch here and it was steady.
e ordered two menu items and proceeded to wait and wait.
I finally asked the server, what happened to our order.
She returned and said that our order was served to another table and we would have to wait. We waited, the food was just OK, but the owner was there, and he never apologized or made any attempt to rectify the situation.
Owner doesn't care, food average, and service a debacle equals a poor restaurant experience.

1 Thank bobemac
“Locals and visitors love the Duck!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I crave dodging duck!!! A family owned and operated micro-brew, loaded with hill country charm. Just about everything is fresh to order, so it takes a minute for most items. (If you're in a hurry, go with soup and salad...delicious!) The entrees are absolutely worth the wait. Love their wine selection and house made beers. Friendly staff, fantastic food, awesome environment. Wish I could rate it 10 stars......in fact, I think I'll go there right now :)

Been to The Dodging Duck Brewhaus? Share your experiences!