“Good sandwiches.”

Bumdoodlers Geri's Pies
Ranked #24 of 113 Restaurants in Boerne
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Disliked how you can nearly miss the Restaurant...hidden in a small shopping area. Liked that there was ample parking

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

The good is really good and flavorful. The sandwiches are on homemade bread and they are big. The staff was ok. The negative I could see is they could clean up a bit.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Bumdoodlers hundreds of times and it never gets old. I get the Brainstorm and soup every time and I've never had a bad experience. Their pies and cakes are delicious, heck I love this place
so much I had them make my wedding cake!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very charming diner with good sandwiches. You'll wait in line to order... it's a very poplar spot. Then, they'll bring your order to you. Lots of great choices... and we'll return!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was recommended by our hotel as a lunch spot for a sandwhich. It was a Friday afternoon on the holiday weekend, so a little crowded and a small wait, but the food was good.