“YUMMM”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Finally tried out this new cafe in Boerne and was delightfully surprised. We tried the smoked chicken special and chicken fried steak. Both were great. Sides are yummy, but we didn't have room for dessert. Good reason to come back.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I've eaten here twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner. I normally steer clear of all things seafood this far inland, but the shrimp poboy was awesome. The chicken fried steak is the best in town. The mac and cheese remarkable. The desserts were amazing. The service was good, but I feel like the wait staff is still learning. If you're a local, this will become one of your regular haunts. If you're from out of town, this place will make Boerne feel like home.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Four of us went to check out this fairly new place in Boerne. Decor and atmosphere is nothing special. The wait staff was friendly enough. My three friends' food was OK; but when the waitress serve my salmon, a very strange spell arose from the plate - the food was obviously spoiled. The wait staff was nice to try to help make up for it, but it was hard to get the spell out of my mind. I don't think we will be back.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

When we are in the mood for home cooking and I don't want to cook this is the place I dash out and grab dinner. Tonight would be a great night to enjoy their fun patio!!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had a good breakfast here. Menu had many selections.The service was a little slow in all areas. Was popular with the locals. Atmosphere was nice. More spacious than it looks from the outside.