“Best donuts”

Add it.
M&M donuts
Ranked #46 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Reviewed November 6, 2013

at m&m dounts they make the best kolaches ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

each doughnut place i go they seem to have one that stands above the rest all jelly filled here are great thought the rest were average but loved the jelly

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We are donut people and M & M has the best donuts in Boerne. We love their sausage rolls, their ham/cheese croissants...and I've eaten almost every flavor of donut, they are all good. They have great donut holes, and wonderful cake donuts. I like their white powdered cake donuts best!!! Apple Fritters are wonderful too!!! The family that runs M & M are always friendly---fast service!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have always wanted to stop in M&M donuts just to try them. I finally had the chance. They are not on Main street, so you don't have to worry about the crowd. I ordered coffee, and 4 different flavors of donuts for my family. There are tables and chairs in a very casual setting. The coffee is plain, you doctor it up yourself with powder creamer, sugar and liquid flavor shots. But, it was tasted fine. Several guests, who you could tell were repeat customers ordered the Kolaches. However, I go to a donut shop for the donuts. The donuts were so light and melt in your mouth delicious. They were the freshest tasting donuts I've had in a very long time....and I luv donuts! We will definitely be back, and recommend to others.

Been to M&M donuts? Share your experiences!