I travel quite a bit for business and pleasure and typically stay in a Marriott hotel; I had not stayed in a Motel Six since I was very young but decided to give this a try due to the reviews regarding the remodeling. I stayed here for only one night.
Positive aspects are:
1. Centrally located; easy to find.
2. Sufficient parking
3. Clean rooms
4. Adjacent Mexican restaurant provides an option for breakfast
Yes, the rooms are remodeled and have a European/minimalist quality. But negative aspects are:
1. The bed was not very comfortable (mattress on a platform-not box springs).
2. There was no easy chair or couch.
3. The only place to sit was on a one-person wall-mounted chair and a free standing chair.
4. Dump Trucks (2-3) emptied dumpsters in the adjacent lot at approximately 3:00 AM.
5. Towels and wash cloth were very thin.
The room did not have the following amenities:
1. Hair Dryer
2. Iron/Ironing Board
3. Coffeemaker (coffee was available in the lobby)
There is nothing drastically wrong with this property but I would not stay here again because I prefer a room that is more comfortable/cozy/quiet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Motel-6, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Motel 6 Boerne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.