“Very Pleasantly Surprised!”
Review of Motel 6 Boerne

Motel 6 Boerne
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here after a Priceline room elsewhere ended up being smoking. We were extremely happy with this hotel & couldn't believe a Motel 6 was this nice! The room was updated & clean, the staff was very friendly & helpful & the location was great! This Motel 6 is much better than what you think of when you think of Motel 6.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt E
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Matt

We thank you for choosing the Motel 6 in Boerne for your lodging requirements when in the Hill Country area. I am pleased to know that you were "Very pleasantly surprised," and sincerely hope that you stay with us again during any future visit to the Boerne area.

Again thank you!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I don't nomally stay at Motel 6's as many of them have aged. This is an older motel but has been fully refurbished to like new. Rooms are new, colorfully painted and sort of art deco as well as spotless. Totally non-smoking so fresh smelling. I need good innternet access for businness. No network but Wifi signal is strong and ISP is fast. Wife loved the room, decorations, nice TV and bed. Need some towell hooks near sink. No breakfast but hot coffee and tea serve. A donut shop is right beside. Downtown is 15 minute walk or better but we did it ok.

Room Tip: I expect any room is fine but the East rooms have parking in front.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TopHand-Ladster
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. We appreciate your comments and are extremely glad that your stay with us was more than satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again and providing you with the best in hospitality.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I visit Boerne, Texas on a regular basis. I have stayed at other hotels which were nice enough but on a visit a few months ago I found Motel 6 which was in a much better location. There are multiple fast food places, restaurants, a grocery store, Walmart, a car wash and a Walgreens store within a 1/4 mile; most of these are only 100 - 300 yards from the Motel. Other hotels were higher priced - with smaller rooms - and didn't offer any of the extra amenities that motel 6 does. For a much better price I can have a microwave and refrigerator neither of which are even offered at the other hotels in the area at which i have stayed. Motel 6 has extensive video cameras covering the property and my stays are always very quiet and peaceful. The pool is always clean and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful; they always accommodate extenuating circumstances. All of the appliances work perfectly and my personal favorite is the very hot water and strong water pressure in the shower. I have stayed at Motel 6 Boerne for my last 4 visits, the last of which was for 14 days.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a microwave and refrigerator. Make reservations in advance, they do get busy on...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David T
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear David

Thank you for taking the time to write such a review. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. We were pleased to accommodate you and will do so again when you are in area again. Your description of the area and of the motel 6 are extremely informative and will definitely help all future travelers to the area. We hope all is well with you and again look forward to seeing you again in Boerne

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We only stayed one night and let me say for the price we paid I didn't expect much but wow I did not have any complaints about anything. The room is totally updated and Modern, very clean, and quiet. Great value and the management is doing a great job. If you drive down the road there are cute little shops and restaurants, we were there for a wedding on Easter and would definitely return for a couples stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia G

Dear Guest

Thank you taking time to review our property. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your Easter visit to Boerne and thank you for kind words. We look forward to seeing you again for all future visits to Boerne.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I loved this place. I stayed based on a Tripadvisor review and it did not disappoint. Totally hip decoration, a la the Thunderbird in Marfa. Kind of a Donald Judd cube feel going on. Owners very helpful with food recommendations. Clean and comfortable, a place I would stay in again.

Room Tip: I slept on the ground floor facing the neighboring restaurant. There was a lot of car traffic and t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Desertdwellingmom

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am glad you chose to stay with us based on past tripadvisor reviews and we sincerely look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I never stay at motel 6 since I found feces on the sheets at another motel 6 but we drove by and it looked super clean and tidy. What a surprise. It was clean, quiet, friendly, with good mattresses and modern decor. What a nice surprise and it was a good value

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank keywest11

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about the Motel 6 in Boerne. I am sorry that your past stay at another location was not as pleasant. However, we in Boerne strive to provide our guests with the best that we can, and I am glad you still chose to stay at a Motel 6 again. We look forward to your future visit with us.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Super clean motel,, very nice service, good hot water and water pressure, room remodeled very well.. Cool furniture and we loved the open space in the room,, i love motel six again! Very good motel for the price.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank RoadWarriorTex

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. We appreciate your kind words and will continue to strive for excellence. We look forward to seeing you again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Motel 6 Boerne? Share your experiences!