“History of my stays here”
Review of Motel 6 Boerne

Motel 6 Boerne
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“History of my stays here”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I visit Boerne, Texas on a regular basis. I have stayed at other hotels which were nice enough but on a visit a few months ago I found Motel 6 which was in a much better location. There are multiple fast food places, restaurants, a grocery store, Walmart, a car wash and a Walgreens store within a 1/4 mile; most of these are only 100 - 300 yards from the Motel. Other hotels were higher priced - with smaller rooms - and didn't offer any of the extra amenities that motel 6 does. For a much better price I can have a microwave and refrigerator neither of which are even offered at the other hotels in the area at which i have stayed. Motel 6 has extensive video cameras covering the property and my stays are always very quiet and peaceful. The pool is always clean and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful; they always accommodate extenuating circumstances. All of the appliances work perfectly and my personal favorite is the very hot water and strong water pressure in the shower. I have stayed at Motel 6 Boerne for my last 4 visits, the last of which was for 14 days.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a microwave and refrigerator. Make reservations in advance, they do get busy on...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank David T
Dear David

Thank you for taking the time to write such a review. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. We were pleased to accommodate you and will do so again when you are in area again. Your description of the area and of the motel 6 are extremely informative and will definitely help all future travelers to the area. We hope all is well with you and again look forward to seeing you again in Boerne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Deer Park, TX
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We only stayed one night and let me say for the price we paid I didn't expect much but wow I did not have any complaints about anything. The room is totally updated and Modern, very clean, and quiet. Great value and the management is doing a great job. If you drive down the road there are cute little shops and restaurants, we were there for a wedding on Easter and would definitely return for a couples stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia G
Dear Guest

Thank you taking time to review our property. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your Easter visit to Boerne and thank you for kind words. We look forward to seeing you again for all future visits to Boerne.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I loved this place. I stayed based on a Tripadvisor review and it did not disappoint. Totally hip decoration, a la the Thunderbird in Marfa. Kind of a Donald Judd cube feel going on. Owners very helpful with food recommendations. Clean and comfortable, a place I would stay in again.

Room Tip: I slept on the ground floor facing the neighboring restaurant. There was a lot of car traffic and t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Desertdwellingmom
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am glad you chose to stay with us based on past tripadvisor reviews and we sincerely look forward to seeing you again.
Port orchard, Wa
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I never stay at motel 6 since I found feces on the sheets at another motel 6 but we drove by and it looked super clean and tidy. What a surprise. It was clean, quiet, friendly, with good mattresses and modern decor. What a nice surprise and it was a good value

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank keywest11
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write about the Motel 6 in Boerne. I am sorry that your past stay at another location was not as pleasant. However, we in Boerne strive to provide our guests with the best that we can, and I am glad you still chose to stay at a Motel 6 again. We look forward to your future visit with us.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Super clean motel,, very nice service, good hot water and water pressure, room remodeled very well.. Cool furniture and we loved the open space in the room,, i love motel six again! Very good motel for the price.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank RoadWarriorTex
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. We appreciate your kind words and will continue to strive for excellence. We look forward to seeing you again
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The staff and the property itself far exceeded my expectations. The new remodel made everything so clean and inviting and room was large enough to move around. I could not believe the granite counter top in the bathroom.

Never have I seen a better more compete list of TV channels. Internet was free and no hassle to use. A sign told guests complimentary pesonal items like shampoo were available at the front desk (I had never seen this sign before at a Motel 6).

I arrived as a major storm was moving into the area. The owner checked me in and offered to assist me getting my things inside before the storm. Ice was on the far side of the property from my room and she got the ice for me. In addition she gave me the phone numbers of restaurants which delivered so I did not have to go out in the rain.

I needed directions to where I was going tomorrow and she not ony gave me a map but highlighted the best route.

I cannot write highly enough about the staff and property. Although the property is on Main Street, my room was very quiet and be very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Joan W
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our motel in Boerne. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and it was our duty to make sure your stay was as comfortable as possible. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your future visit with us.
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were in town for the Andrew Pena soccer tournament in March. The guy working the front desk was Steven he was was friendly and fast and full of information. We arrived late while checking me in he engaged me in conversation and was imformative about the area. All the parking is on one side of the Motel and is well lit at night. The rooms looked nice clean and inviting just too much air freshner although I appreciate the thought. The flat screen offers connections for a laptop which is a nice option. We pulled back our sheets there were stains on the fitted sheet we did not chance it and called for more sheets. We did not wait more than 5-10 minutes and a woman was there with sheets. We were going to change them ourselves but she insisted on helping and seeing the stained sheets and was apologetic.The only problem the floors could be cleaner feet turn black after walking bare foot around the room.Nice location only 2-3 miles from soccer fields, wal-mart ,HEB , Sonic, Walgreens, Burgerking , Dairy Queen very close by Mexican food resturant shares hotel parking lot.

Room Tip: Only stairs are at both ends of buildings, so something close to the ends.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Deavour94
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Motel 6 in Boerne. I have to apologize for the sheet incident and take it upon myself that this will not happen again. Also, the floors should be taken care of better, I am glad to have been informed of our shortcomings and have taken all necessary measures to prevent any reoccurrences. we hope that you will stay with us in the future and again thank you for your time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Motel 6 Boerne? Share your experiences!