“Fun place!”

Soda Pops Patio Grill & Bar
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Description: Our retro 50s place is located in our town's charming Historic District, directly across from Main Plaza. We are Dog AND People Friendly! Soda Pops creates 100% Fresh Angus Beef Burgers...Every burger, every time, and crafted with the juiciest ingredients between Toasted Bakery Buns (Try our Signature Magnum Burger!) Step back to the refreshing 50s on our little corner! We have an Ice Cream Parlor and Soda Shop next door called Sugar Shack! OLD SCHOOL RULES! Yep, we take call in orders! Only time we don't is when our hair is on fire with orders on a crazy day or during an event! When are our Famous Hot Rod Nights? March-November, 2 Saturdays a month....To keep up with our event calendar, follow us on Facebook
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great burgers & fries! Fun atmosphere. Hot Rod Night every month, music sometimes, outdoor seating. Right across from main park in Boerne.

There are newer reviews for Soda Pops Patio Grill & Bar

Reviewed March 15, 2014

except in prices, but the cost is more than made up by the delicious, juicy burgers, more than a meal in themselves, but top them off with wonderful fries and onion rings! Last time I could get a malted right at the same counter, but now I had to go around back to the Sugar Shack and that was definitely worth the trip, too! The wait staff makes you feel like old friends. We eat here whenever we can make it to Boerne!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had the burgers and fries which were very good. The outdoor seating was nice also. The 50's soda fountain décor and music make the dinning experience enjoyable.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

First timer today at the Sugar Shack. Yummy in the tummy Blue Bell chocolate icecream... Although I prefer Dutch Chocolate, the girls behind the counter made even milk chocolate tasty.
Good job... You can be assured we will return.
Bacontoast from SA

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is our second trip to Soda Pop's this year. They were really busy and told us it would be about 30 minutes, but it was actually only half that time before we got our food. My husband and I split the Magnum Burger upon recommendation by an employee, and it did not disappoint. They cut it in half for us. It was loaded with green chilies (and some mild pickled jalapeños blended in with them) and cheese, we remarked several times as we stuffed our faces, that it was one of the best burgers we'd ever had. The beef was delicious--hearty, juicy, and tender. It was a messy burger but doggone it, it's been 6 hours and I'm still talking about it. We also got fried pickles, and they're so crunchy and delicious. A little spicy, which we enjoyed. The fries are good, but I'm not as big a fan of fries as I used to be, so I'm probably not the person to talk to about those! The burgers, though--can't be beat. Soda refills are free, which is nice. I was frustrated afterward that I hadn't thought to take a photo for my review, but we gobbled everything so fast, I didn't even think about it. Next time I want to try a real ice cream soda at their "Sugar Shack" next door (they were giving out samples to diners...yum) but we were just too full. Can't wait to go back!