“Cute little place for lunch”

Soda Pops Patio Grill & Bar
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Description: Our retro 50s place is located in our town's charming Historic District, directly across from Main Plaza. We are Dog AND People Friendly! Soda Pops creates 100% Fresh Angus Beef Burgers...Every burger, every time, and crafted with the juiciest ingredients between Toasted Bakery Buns (Try our Signature Magnum Burger!) Step back to the refreshing 50s on our little corner! We have an Ice Cream Parlor and Soda Shop next door called Sugar Shack! OLD SCHOOL RULES! Yep, we take call in orders! Only time we don't is when our hair is on fire with orders on a crazy day or during an event! When are our Famous Hot Rod Nights? March-November, 2 Saturdays a month....To keep up with our event calendar, follow us on Facebook
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I wasn't sure I wanted to go here. It looks like an old gas station. I was pleasantly surprised once I ordered my lunch. We ate out side which was quite comfortable. Out turkey burgers were amazing. They were running a special on fries and I don't usually order but I did. They were delicious as well as the onion rings! I would eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Soda Pops Patio Grill & Bar

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place sells retro candy and ice cream parlor, old school. The price are higher than normal retail, and the selection is not there because this place is small, but they still do a good job. It's a local small little shop, so with that in mind, it's great.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great food!!
I had a wonderful ham & cheese sandwich with tots, my husband had a hamberger that he said was great with fries.
We also had ice creme!! We will visit again

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I live in Boerne and eat at Soda Pops at least once a week. My wife and I are not big on crowds so we avoid the Bike and Hot Rod Nights which draw huge crowds. Burgers are huge and cooked to order. Inside has A/C and about a dozen places to sit but outside is comfortable with plenty of room. Fish sandwich is excellent as is the grilled chicken sandwich. You get what you pay for and Soda Pops sells quality 1/2 pound burgers that would equal 4 or 5 burgers at the local chain fast food places. Fries are hand cut. Choice of buns include wheat and Jalepeno as well as others. Great value and next door is Sugar Shack where they have the best Blue Bell shakes in town.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Ordered a sandwich with fries and a drink. Would be nice if you cut the sandwich instead of leaving them whole. Would be nice to get a pickle with the sandwich or something just as a surprise like some sandwich shops do. Ceiling fans for outside on hot hot days would be great as with no wind it's HOT as there is not much room in the A/C part of the place. Staff was friendly and kept on asking us if we needed anything.