“Just Average for couples without kids.....”
Review of Dog and Pony Grill

Dog and Pony Grill
Ranked #22 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Description: Great Burgers, Wings, Steaks, and Salad Bar. Family Friendly Establishment Complete with a Rainbow Systems Playground, Basketball Court, with 3 Patio Decks and plenty of other Outdoor Seating. Where Community Happens.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

As there are many other better choices. But seems to be a very good place for families and kids. Would categorize it as a family sports place where you go to let the kids run and play while parents eat a burger, drink a beer, and catch a sporting event on TV. I'm sure this restaurant gets a wide variety of ratings based on personal expectations and for me it gets average. However, I suspect for most families it would get very good ratings based on how they appeared to enjoy the place!

There are newer reviews for Dog and Pony Grill

Reviewed December 20, 2012

GREAT FOOD AND GREAT FAMILY RESTAURANT!!! Also great outdoor seating with a lot of kid friendly activities. They have a huge play ground, sand box, video games, and a basket ball court. My kids love it and it's the only place they want to eat. BEST IN BOERNE

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This place has great food and a great atmosphere, the customer service isn't half bad and they have a constant flow of entertainment. Ranging from wings to burgers to fish tacos, the menu has something for everything, it's just a matter of finding what you like. Good family fun

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Everything in Boerne is slanted toward "social" status. Typical Texas pub grub. This is the third restaurant at this location in 10 yrs.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

While visiting a friend in Boerne we decided to try this place. I did read the reviews on trip advisor but although reading good and bad we decided to give it a try. You do order at a counter than find a seat. Prices are on the menu ( 8-10) for a hamburger. The wait for our food took a very long time. Yes there were customers in the place but we were the only people without food. My Hamburger was good. My friend got fish tacos. She said that they were ok but I could smell the fishy overcooked things from across the table. My other friend had the chili which was the special. It was cold and after one bite he ate no more. The drink counter was buzzing with gnats. During the meal I went back to get a refill of iced tea only to find out that they had removed it for the night. That was alright so I refilled my cup with sprite. When leaving we decided to fill up our cup again. Guess what? They turned off the coke machines so now no one could refill any drinks. If looking for a place to eat I do think you could find someplace better than this.

2  Thank cconnor31

Been to Dog and Pony Grill? Share your experiences!