“Portions Small .....Price High”
Review of Dog and Pony Grill

Dog and Pony Grill
Ranked #42 of 114 Restaurants in Boerne
Description: Great Burgers, Wings, Steaks, and Salad Bar. Family Friendly Establishment Complete with a Rainbow Systems Playground, Basketball Court, with 3 Patio Decks and plenty of other Outdoor Seating. Where Community Happens.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped here because we just spotted it........you have to order as soon as you go in....not enough time to read the menu..........portions were small and price was high....I only had time to see cheesesteak on the wall before we ordered.........my husband had the same thing.....they gave us our food and just tossed it on the table because they were busy doing other things......they had a salad bar but we could not partake because it was a separate order and would cost us a lot more money for the two of us......I looked over the salad bar and there was not enough on there to warrant the price......the cheesesteak was ok....not enough steak on the sandwich and it had some heat......I think if there is heat in a dish the patron should be told up front.....not everyone can handle heat......We will not go back there again.........

1  Thank Tippitina

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I decided to stop in for lunch. I had the salad bar and Ahi Tuna from the grill. It was amazing! The salad bar was nicely stocked with a good variety. My husband had the Bodacious Boerne Cheddar Burger. He enjoyed it. The atmosphere was great. We'll absolutely come back!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Originally intended to go somewhere else for lunch but they were closed so we wound up here with friends and were pleasantly surprised! Great food, (I had the chicken sandwich, he had the El Diablo burger), good selection of bottled beer (to include a hard cider for me). We were able to catch the Packers game since they have DirecTv!! We had never been to downtown Boerne before and after eating here, we will be back. And maybe next time, I'll buy a coozie!

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Salad bar always fresh, very high end choices for a salad bar. ie; artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, almonds, pecans, 4 choices of cheese, 3 types of lettuce, and whole boiled eggs to name a few. The other review about prices not being on menu board is baffling wish I could post a picture their menu board, everything is explained and priced My favorite place to eat so I am very defensive of wrong critisim of a great place

1  Thank Lovinator
Reviewed September 17, 2012

It's a stand in line order in up front kind of restaurant. The menu is on the wall behind the counter without the prices. The end result was an overpriced meal with average food. They do offer outdoor seating if you choose.

1  Thank cjbdigitalimaging