“Enjoyed our stay!!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
McCamey, Texas
“Enjoyed our stay!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We arrived at 3:00 p.m. our room was ready! Clean and very comfortable. As for the bed it was one of the best ever slept on in a motel. And the bathroom was spotless! The young man at the desk was very friendly and helped us everytime we needed anything. I will stay there everytime we are in Boerne..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tanya C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Morris County, NJ
Reviewed July 9, 2013

As Comfort Inns go, this was what we're used to, which is to say perfectly satisfactory. But the service and responsiveness to requests was poor. We were given a room with no towels, and when we complained they did deliver towels, albeit after a long delay. When we complained that we still had no hand towels ... no response. Ever. Not a dealbreaker, but annoying. Then at the breakfast, food was running out and not being replaced. Finally, there was nobody at the desk when we tried to check out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Alex F, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
It is always a pleasure to having you with us and we appreciate your business.
I apologize for the issue you had encountered with us. I can assure you that it will be taking care of so others will not encounter the same.
Please give us the opportunity to fix it at 830-249-6800, We look forward to hearing from you.

Again, we thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in near the future.

Alamo, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I arrived the Comfort Inn and Suites, knew very quickly this was not going to be a 119.00 per night value. The overall condition of the hotel and grounds was just awful. Our room, well it just went down hill from there once we got into the room. I don't even know where to begin, cracked sink in the bathroom, holes in the closet door, cracked and popped tile in the bathroom, light fixture above sink in bathroom hanging loose, missing bulbs, curtains hanging off rods, white paint all over the hair dryer and picture frames and on and on. The last think I saw was wash cloths folded and stuck under table legs to help balance the tables in the breakfast eating area.
I tried to move but due to weekend being July 4th everything was booked. I tried speaking to the manager but he wasn't on the property.Left word but he has yet to call me. I posted a complaint at the Choice hotel website upon my return home as of today have not hear from them either. Obviously this is not important to them. I surely will not stay at any of their hotels in the future. MY score for the 119.00 night plus fees and taxes..... would be D, only reason not an F I did have clean sheets. THINK TWICE before you stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here !!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. We would definitely stay here again. The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom were very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. THe a/c worked great. Breakfast was ok but the dining area was clean and well set up. Our Garmin had this hotel listed as a Holiday Inn Express. We would stay here again. It was a great value.

• Stayed April 2013
Alex F, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Lsunana,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Alex F
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here during my friend's wedding weekend. I was sick with bronchitis earlier in the week and specifically reserved a non-smoking room for that reason. We drove in from Dallas after work and unfortunately, were unable to check in until close 11pm that night. They told us our room was no longer available and we ended up in a room that smelled like an ash tray. My husband went down to the desk and explained that I was sick and asked if there was another room we could be moved to. They said they were unable to do anything and would try to move us the next day. Needless to say, I was coughing the entire wedding the following day. We also had to leave my bridesmaid dress and his suit in the car so that it did not smell the next day. The night we checked in, there was also a wedding reception going on in the lobby area. It made it difficult to sleep over the noise that night. However, the next evening was quiet. The room we were moved to the next day had an overwhelming carpet freshener scent, though I would gladly take it over the cigarette smell. Over all, while the room was decent, I was not happy with the service. They did not seem to care much about our situation and offered no apology. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Alex F, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Ms. Lindsey,

First, I would like to thank you for your business and for choosing our hotel in Boerne, TX.
I want to apologize for the inconvenience you had encountered with us during your stay.
We strive to make every guest happy and has a pleasant and a great stay and I am sorry this was not the case for you.
We would like to make this right, please contact me at your convenience at 830-249-6800.
Again, from the staff and management of the Comfort Inn & Suites we would like to apologize sincerely and we hope that you will give us the chance to make it right for you.

Socorro, New Mexico
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Boerne in Feb 2013. The property used to be a Holiday Inn. The property needs some maintenance but the staff was friendly and the room was clean. Breakfast was the usual hot eggs and sausage, etc.

The sink and the tub both had cracks. We arrived at 730pm and the night manager’s car was blocking half the main hotel door entrance drive way.

The hotel is on the north side of IH10 at the Bandera Road exit and it is on a back street (Norris) that is hard to find at night.

Even with the small problems we would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
It is always a pleasure to having you with us and we appreciate your business.
Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Alex F.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country? Share your experiences!