Crescent Quarters Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne(Boerne)(Great Value!)
$99
$87
$85
Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites(Boerne)(Great Value!)
$81
$59
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne(Boerne)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Boerne(Boerne)(Great Value!)
$66
The William(Boerne)
$299
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 14, 2010

This is a very quaint place to stay in Boerne. It is located in the downtown area within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. The rooms here are very large with high ceilings. They serve a wonderful full breakfast and the cleaning staff is very attentive. Each room is decorated with a funky and fun theme. We stayed in the Blue Dog room and it was quite charming.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Crescent Quarters Inn for one night. We loved the atmosphere the hotel provided; each room has an individual theme with decorations and furniture to match. I was a bit disappointed to learn that the "fiesta room" was the only one available for our stay because I didn't associate that theme with a restful night, but I was definitely wrong. The room had a lot of personality and made our short trip quite special.

The building was nicely renovated, and we were particularly impressed with the bathroom. It was also one of the cleanest rooms we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in a lot of hotels!

The walls were quite thin and we could hear an event taking place in the restaurant below at night. I would strongly suggest bringing earplugs. Although we weren't able to contact the manager at the time (due to an off-site management setup), I received a timely and apologetic response to my email about the noise. A few days later, I got a certificate in the mail for a free night at the hotel, which MORE than made up for the inconvenience.

Overall, I'd highly recommend Crescent Quarters, and I probably won't even consider staying anywhere else if/when I return to Boerne. I would also recommend bringing earplugs, just in case.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple