“Best breakfast in town.”
Review of Boerne Grill

Boerne Grill
Ranked #25 of 110 Restaurants in Boerne
Boerne, Texas
“Best breakfast in town.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I go there weekly for breakfast. We have always been able to get a table. The food is awesome. The service is good and the staff are nice and very cheerful. The atmosphere is great, with old photos on the wall and tables and chairs that do not match.

Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Coffee Shop and Lunch Place”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stopped at this small coffee shop in downtown Boerne on the main street. They have a limited number of salads and sandwiches from which to choose. I ordered the corned beef and it was OK. The other ordered a large salad which they liked very much. It was close to lunch time and the place needed some tiding up as tables were stacked with dishes and the floor needed sweeping. The coffee are was right next to the rest room which likewise could have stool some cleaning. Although this is shown as a coffee shop we did not have any coffees. The kitchen is in sight of everyone—take a look!

Spring, Texas
“Nice place to stop.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stopped in here with a large group (10) for lunch. The food was very good. I had the Rueben Sandwich. The chips were GREAT! Service as a little slow, but it was a trade days weekend and we were a big group, so I will not fault them for that! The ladies at the register were very friendly and funny. Bathroom is clean. Enjoyed my lunch....you should try it if you are in the area.

Napa
“good coffee and food...with character.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice for breakfast. Excellent food and good coffee. Cinnamon rolls are especially great. Staff is nice. Food comes out fast and hot. Restaurant is in an old store and has good character.

• Visited April 2013
“Great breakfast and coffee”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We chose the Boerne Grill because of its close proximity of our hotel- and it did not disappoint! It's a little small and for a Saturday morning in January, it was still bustling. Menu had a good variety and I tried their cornflake crusted French toast, just because it was different. It was really good, too! Our eggs were cooked perfectly ( mine over medium and my husband's over easy) and our sausage and bacon were crispy and flavorful. I ordered a sugar free vanilla cinnamon latte and it was just as delicious as my usual Starbucks :) Only complaint would be the single unisex restroom- kind of gross. But overall, a Great little breakfast joint!

Been to Boerne Grill? Share your experiences!