“Best Hotel in Boerne”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Houston, Texas
“Best Hotel in Boerne”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've stayed at the Boerne Fairfield Inn about 5 times, and every time I stay, it's a pleasure to be reminded how reliable, convenient and clean it is. The Fairfield is very conveniently located off the interstate, about 10 minutes north of the outskirts of San Antonio. So really, the hotel delivers a very consistent level of accommodations and service that make my stays here so headache-free. The staff makes every possible convenience available when they can - they retrieved my bag from the lobby and delivered it to the room before I realized I left it behind. Plus, the vending station allowed me to quickly grab some toothpaste, since I forgot it in my rush to pack. The hotel staff is very attentive, and offered me a San Antonio newspaper while I was eating breakfast. Breakfast is not bad either, since I don't usually go for hotel breakfasts. Nothing was picked over and stale - so I actually enjoyed it. I managed to finally get the waffle maker to work, after pulling the handle and nearly breaking it - I found out you have to push it to open it - brilliant idea.

So this hotel's a winner. At this point, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in Boerne.

Room Tip: Rooms at the south side are a tad quieter. All rooms are good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Milton, FL
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My parents, siblings, and I stayed at this hotel while attending memorial services for my Uncle. I booked my room using Marriott Rewards points, and called the hotel directly to reserve rooms for the rest of my family. The hotel staff was incredible. They were very professional and empathetic, ensuring our rooms were adjacent to one another. They even offered a bereavement rate.

The hotel looked brand new from the outside and the rooms were clean and comfortable. This hotel is located very near to the Interstate but I did not notice any traffic noise. The beds were soft and squishy and the bathrooms were clean. The buffet style breakfast started at 6AM and presented a wide variety of food to choose from including eggs and bacon, Texas shaped waffles, and cereal and fruit.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. The stay was quiet and comfortable. Check in and check out were hassle-free, which was exactly what everyone needed after a physically and emotionally tiring day. It was located very near to the downtown Boerne area, and convenient to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer H
Elk River, Minnesota
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't too impressed with the breakfast selection. Also, the room I stayed in was very small, and the shower curtain was difficult to manipulate to keep from getting water all over the floor. The pool was lovely, though, with little cascading waterfalls.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Lisa G
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have stayed at the Fairfield for years while visiting Boerne. The last trip we took we had an iPad mini stolen out of our room. We weren't gone more than 1.5 hours & never checked out. No one should have entered our room. Yet, when I called the front desk clerk & asked that she go retrieve my iPad & I'd pick it up at the front desk, it wasn't in the room! And the room had been cleaned already (entered without permission) Convenient! I did file charges & hope to find out who was horrible enough to steal my child's iPad. We will not stay at the Fairfield Inn ever again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Ashley M
Boerne, Texas
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had family stay in two rooms at this hotel for my sons graduation. They were more than pleased with the room, the location, the cleanliness, and the kindness and professionalism of the staff. This will be the only hotel in Boerne that we send future guests too while visiting.

Room Tip: nice pool - not very big but very clean
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
College Station, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2013

we had a wonderful stay, the staff was friendly and answered all my question. very helpfull recomendations. the hotel itself looks brand new and its very clean. wonderful breakfast choices as well. a largo part of our wedding party stayed there and loved the place as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very up to date and modern. Great price, for what you get. Breakfast is better then most places we have stayed in and the staff was very friendly. On the other hand,the rooms are on the smaller side especially if you have kids and the bathroom floor needed to be cleaned.
They have a washer and dryer available also!

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
SpringHill Suites San Antonio North West at The Rim

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Share your experiences!