“Great Stay”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Stay”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We had a great stay at the Fairfield Inn. Our car broke down right down there road, and this place is right across from the Mercedes Benz of Boerne. Hillary (I believe was the manager) was great!! Her Scott and Alisha recommended a few great places around town. At that point and time we had no car. But the next day we got a rental, and spent an extra day exploring. This place is truly a jewel in the hill country. keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Top floor provides great views
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Eric B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Houston
Reviewed September 7, 2011

This property seems very new. We enjoyed the pool, and the desk staff even went back to the kitchen to get my grandson some bread to feed the ducks when they learned we were going to the river. They were also very helpful regarding local places to eat and visit. the rooms do not have a microwave or fridge.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stayed at this Hotel foe 6 days and could not have had better service than any 5 star. Staff was so nice and went way out if their way to make our stay grand! The place was very nice and very clean. They were very pet friendly, the pool was ver clean and nice! Everyone that we came in contact with were super nice and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again! They gave us excellent restaurant suggestions and it was close to Fiesta Texas and to great shopping only minutes away!

• Stayed June 2011
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Hotel was clean & nice. Convenient to San Antonio & perfect for our needs on a weekend trip.

When I booked my room I requested top floor, extra pillows and an early check-in. After making my reservation, I called back to add a second room to my reservation because more guests decided to go with us. Easy enough.

Upon arrival I found that only one of my rooms were actually booked and none of the requests had been added! The hotel was packed because of several weddings that weekend...I thought I was in a real jam. But, the staff assured me that they would take care of everything and they did.

They got my second room & although they couldn't get me top floor for both rooms, they did get one of them. They were friendly and helpful through it all. From the front desk clerks to the housekeeping crew, I felt like they appreciated my business and wanted to everything they could to make my stay pleasant.

Great staff! Thanks!

Room Tip: Room 332 (2 queen beds) is nice and much larger than 202 which is the same price and same kind of ro...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Crumpler, North Carolina
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stayed here for 7 days when my son was competing in the 4-H Shooting Nationals in Kerrville. We chose to stay in Boerne since it was halfway between Kerrville and San Antonio; we wanted to do some sightseeing when we weren't on the range. We found the staff to be very helpful with directions and recommendations on local restaurants. Access to I-10 was easy and though the hotel was close to the interstate, we never heard any outside noise in the room. The price was very reasonable and we would definitely stay here again if we go back to the San Antonio area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 7, 2011

On a long road trip, this was a stopping point. The small town Boerne is interesting.
The only drawback is that it is far from downtown San Antonio and the famous River Walk.
The front desk staff was exceptionally helpful.
The room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
We would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn for 3 of my 8 weeks on business. The General Manager, Hilary and her staff have been the most friendly and professional staff I have visited with in over 12 years of travel as a platinum member at Marriott. I admit, I was hesitant to stay at a Fairfield Inn and this was recommended to me by a fellow worker. Once I arrived, the greeting was excellent, the room was emaculant and clean, spacious lobby and a very welcoming atmostphere. They had a happy hour for the first time and I was impressed, very impressed. If you are coming to this hotel for buiness or pleasure, I highly recommend staying here. I travel 45 minutes to Kerrville for work and I can stay in Kerrville, but prefer the Fairfield Inn at Boerne instead! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank 12YearTravels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
SpringHill Suites San Antonio North West at The Rim

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Share your experiences!