“Great Time!”

Enchanted Springs Ranch
Ranked #6 of 32 things to do in Boerne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: By appointment only! You can visit a place where you can see an authentic western movie set surrounded by buffalo, zebra, deer, Texas Longhorns, llamas, and other exotic animals that roam free. Your visit is an inter-active look into the history of the Old West and our Texas heritage. Your private tour will include the following: 1. Texas Longhorn viewing. There is a good chance you will be up close and personal with one of our longhorns, so bring your camera!! 2. Admiring some real American Buffalo. 3. Learn some history of the early Texans 4. Enjoy a ride through our 86-acres of lush pastures and wooded hills. You will get up close and personal to some of the wild animals. You will also receive informative information while viewing many longhorns, wild turkeys, buffalo, zebras, llamas and exotic deer and antelope. 5. A walking tour of our western town discovering the secrets of happiness of the early Texas settlers. 6. You are welcome to bring your lunch in and enjoy our covered picnic area. 7. Visiting our trading post.
Mexico City
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Last summer I visited this ranch with my students during a summer camp trip. The place is awesome, totally family oriented. The shows were good and the staff very welcoming all the time. We also took the wagon ride. The ride was ok but they need to make it a bit more attractive. I purchased some souvenirs from the gift shop (good prices). I would really recommend this place if you want to spend a fun day with your family and get some unique pics.

Visited July 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The treasure in the Hill Country!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were celebrating our two year anniversary and we found this little gem!! Such a fun and family oriented place! The staff was super friendly and the shows were fun and entertaining!! We hope to take our nieces if they come for a visit!! Keep up the good work! We had tons of fun!!

1 Thank LittleBullers
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great for attraction for People of all Ages”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My Husband and I visited here and I absolutely loved everything about it! The atmosphere was awesome, The shows were great and Of course The wagon ride was awesome, Woodrow is so Beautiful. The staff was so Friendly and Helpful, I can't express how much we enjoyed our visit here. I would recommend this place to people of all ages. If you are in or near Boerne, Tx. Visit here I promise you will not be sorry, It's only about 30 miles from San Antonio and was worth the drive and worth every dime of the money we spent. A must do for everyone.

1 Thank bb044
Sammamish, Washington
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great food and entertainment”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The people who run this place were very friendly. The food was really good, along with the singing during dinner. The show after dinner was very good with lots of rope tricks, gun twirling, and shooting tricks. There's also an entire western town there that is fun to walk around.

The only thing that was "meh" was the tractor ride around the ranch. Not too many animals.

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't bother with this movie set museum”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very expensive and definitely NOT for anyone over the age of 10! Comprises mock 'wild west' building fronts only. Even the saloons didn't serve drinks. The puppet show presenter was otherwise engaged. The tractor trip to see the 'exotic' animals (a zebra, I think) ran every 2 hours it seemed, between shows. Dull and shoddy. Feel totally ripped off.

2 Thank Phillipa D
Vicki78006, Public Relations Manager at Enchanted Springs Ranch, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Thank you for visiting and your feedback.