“Entertaining”

Enchanted Springs Ranch
Ranked #6 of 36 things to do in Boerne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Private Event Venue: Enchanted Springs Ranch would love to host your next corporate party, team building event, wedding, or private party. Please call or email us for information and available dates.
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This was much more fun than the zoo or Fiesta Texas...there were wild animals and lots of entertainment and it was in a beautiful setting. The staff there worked hard at showing everyone a good time. It was educational but entertaining. My favorite part was the "medicine man" show, my husband liked the shoot out stunt show, my 10 year old liked the animals and my 12 year old liked Pistol Packing Paula's show. We all had our favorites but it was enjoyed by all.

1  Thank loveMexicoTexas
"texas style"
"fun evening"
"great choice"
in 2 reviews
"would definitely go back"
"whole family"
"longhorn"
in 18 reviews
"jail"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

This place is a fun time.. It is pretty small they say they add on every year so it will get a little bigger.. They do a very small gun show my son liked it.. It is no Hollywood production but a small entertaining gun show. The hay ride is pretty good there are quite a few animals that are pretty close. People there were very nice.. For the price it is a little far out and a little small but if you have nothing else to do it is nice.

1  Thank Joeystilley
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Take your little ones, they will get a kick out of the Texas Longhorns, Indian teepee and Pistol Packing Paula, trick roping, and lots more to see.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My daughter, my husband, my grandson, and I spent a day enjoying this attraction. The highlight of the day for my grandson was the tractor ride to see the exotic animals. We enjoyed the Pistol Packin Paula show, as well as the stunt show and and the medicine man. As others have said, this is a family-run operation, so do not expect Disneyland quality. It is rustic but lots of fun. Our grandson loved sitting on Woodrow the longhorn.

1  Thank RNeilson
See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Lots of fun for the entire family! Visited the ranch as part of our summer family get-together; members ranging for 60 to 9 months. Very enjoyable place. The kids loved sitting on the longhorn and having their picture taken. One thing special about this place - no charge to sit on the longhorn and parents could take all the pictures they wanted. The trip through the farm was also fun - lots of very unique animals. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful. Although there weren't that many people when we were there, the actors put their all into the show! Pistol Packin' Paula was a hoot! Definitely recommend this as a family attraction!

2  Thank Mary M