All reviewsgreat hotelpool areaking suiteeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastoutdoor fireplaceexcellent stayhill countrynice poolhot tubthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyclean roomsyogurtwaterfalltxhighway
Reviewed November 25, 2017

My family stayed at the Hampton Inn in Boerne, Texas. Not only was the hotel absolutely beautiful. The staff was fabulous. Holly was very accomodating at the front desk. I would recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends. We loved Boerne and will definitely be staying at the Hampton Inn on our future endeavors.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
NonoRodz, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear that your family had a wonderful stay at our property. Our staff tries their best to go above an beyond to keep our guests happy. I will ensure to celebrate Holly's performance with the rest of the team. Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Stayed at the Hampton Inn for a family wedding. Check in was easy, and the breakfast was good with lots of options for picky little ones. We stayed in a suite and it was a good size. Would stay here again when in the area.

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear that our rooms and breakfast were up to your expectations. Our breakfast team always try to make cool options for the little ones. I hope they got to enjoy our breakfast kids zone!... Thank you for your feedback and please come back to see us!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

My family and I were in search of a hotel after the one we planned to stay in had caught fire during a wedding we were attending in Boerne. The concierge went above and beyond to accommodate us due to our situation. He booked us a beautiful room at a fraction of the regular price and ensured we had a late check out so we could sleep in. He provided fantastic refreshments and checked on us to make sure we had all we needed. The room was spotless and the quality was outstanding. The complimentary breakfast choices were fantastic (belgian waffles, eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, yogurt, cereal etc.). We will always stay here when visiting the San Antonio area! I recommend this hotel to anyone!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your most recent experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was helpful and that you enjoyed our beautiful rooms. We try our best to keep our property unique to the Hill Country. Please come back to see us!

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this property for the first time since moving from Boerne 10 years ago. Wonderful friendly reception and desk person even offered us a flexible departure date with no cancellation fee since we were uncertain as to our exact departure date. Clean and best. We Stayed in a King Suite...very comfortable. Asked for a rear-facing property room based on a Trip advisor review suggestion...very pretty overlook of tropical pool area. Breakfast offerings should be sufficient for most travelers. The breakfast area attendant,Jackie, is SUPER and will go above and beyond to help you.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
NonoRodz, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

I really appreciate that you took the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. I completely agree with you, Jackie is GREAT! Isn't she?... I am glad she was able to provide the service you deserve. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

We stayed at this hotel because our Dad was at the end of his life at a nearby nursing home. The hotel staff was wonderful, caring and very sympathetic to our situation. They were able to be a little flexible about the cancellation policy given our unpredictable situation.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide great feedback about our hotel and staff. We hope to see you again under better circumstances.