“Highly Recommended-Outstanding Customer Service and Well Maintained”

Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We travel through Boerne frequently and always make it a point to stay at the Hampton Inn. The property is very clean, we have always had outstanding customer service, the breakfast bar is plentiful and the hotel pool is always clean. The location is right off of I-10 and downtown is just a few miles away. This hotel also hosted our wedding party guests (60+) and everyone was equally as pleased with their accommodations and experience. Stay here and enjoy the Texas hospitality and get a good night's rest!

Room Tip: Stay on back side, opposite of the highway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I come to Boerne once a year on business and always stay here. It is a newer property with all of the Hampton amenities. Good location next to interstate and very close to town. Rooms are nice. Breakfast is good. I have no complaints. My rates have usually been about $100 per night which is a good price for a Hampton.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike60984
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Overall, this is a typical Hampton - nothing stood out as exceptional, and I did not have any major problems during my stay. It was the small things that keep me from giving it a better review. The pool looked a little dirty; I did not have hand towels my first night; I did not have room coffee the second day (don't do that to me!!!); and finally, at 7:30 pm on my last night there, the maid service (I guess) tried to come in on me without a knock, or verbal warning or anything. Good thing for the safety latch. No apology or anything, but just shut the door and left. Hmmm. But all in all, I slept well and it was clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anne T
Allyson C, Marketing Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hi Anne,

Thanks so much for the feedback on your recent stay. While I was pleased to hear that you slept well and that the room was clean, I was disappointed that we were not able to go above and beyond for you. It is indeed the "small stuff" that makes for a truly great stay - I will pass your comments on to our department heads to discuss with their teams. I hope you will stay with us again and let us demonstrate the level of service that earned us our 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your comments.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The lobby of this Hampton is one of the nicest that I have seen -- decorated with real Texas charm. A great place to have your complementary breakfast. The rooms are clean, with a nice minifrig, and the usual comfortable Hampton beds. Great sound proofing -- we were near the elevator (which I usually don't like), but couldn't hear a thing. I was disappointed that they didn't let us know that the hot tub was out of order as we were looking forward to that after our travel. Also, the pool could use some looking after, but it appeared that there was some work going on, so maybe that is a work in progress.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Very clean and nice. Pillows are not the best so bring your own. Breakfast was ok the eggs are not very good but everything else was pretty good. The staff was very helpful and nice. I liked that they had fresh lemon water in the lobby. I do think they were a little over priced.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Informed the elevator was broken upon arrival at 4:30pm. Was told the manager should have called and I could cancel without penalty. Sure, we'll just go find another room late in the afternoon, while all other family staying there for a wedding in the area. Put us on the 3rd floor with kids and a ton of stuff. Pointed us towards the stairs.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike L

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay -- I was disappointed to hear that our staff was anything less than helpful, friendly and accommodating while you were with us! I know traveling with little ones can be extremely challenging, and I'm so sorry to hear that we weren't able to make your trip a bit easier. Your comments will be addressed with our team to help prevent issues like this in the future, but we'd love to discuss your experience with you a bit further - please contact our General Manager Heather Giuffrida at your convenience. Again, I apologize for the frustration during your stay, and hope that if you return to Boerne, we can show you why we received a 2014 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Boerne is beautifully decorated in "hill Country" style. It is very clean; the breakfast is excellent and the staff is always helpful. The pool area is so attractive. There is even a long-horn bull in the pasture behind the hotel! You will love it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne? Share your experiences!