“Even the guys will like this.”
Review of Peach Tree Cafe - CLOSED

Peach Tree Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2013

There is always something for everyone at the café. Their salads are fantastic and are their desserts.

1  Thank Dd S

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My mom and I ate at this restaurant while I was on a hometown visit last week. The atmosphere is cute and quaint and the staff was friendly and courteous. I had the daily special which was pecan crusted chicken, mashed potatoes and steam broccoli. It was pretty good but the crust on the chicken was a little "flour-y" for me. My mom had the chef's salad and said it was pretty good also. Their peach tea is delicious!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We met friends from various places in Texas, plus one couple from California, for lunch before going off wine tasting. We picked the Peach Tree because of the great ratings and it didn't disappoint us. Great food and service - the kind of place you look forward to going back to.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great comfort food with an upscale twist. Seasonal dishes, fresh food and flavors; not what you would expect from the quaint house its located in.

Big plus, this restaurant is BYOB!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The atmosphere is nice as are the servers. Food is decent but nothing to write home about. Not a bad place to eat.

1  Thank Debbie R