“Massage......................bliss”
Review of Holistic Heaven

Holistic Heaven
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Psarou
More attraction details
Owner description: Holistic Heaven was created to help you regain balance in your life, indulge your senses and relax in beautiful surroundings. Be pampered, nurtured, and healed. Whether you choose to gather with friends or enjoy blissful solitude Robbie and Sue invite you to be good to yourself. Our aim is to provide a haven of peace and tranquility for all our clients when receiving their holistic treatments. We are fully trained and qualified. We offer therapies that treat the client in an holistic way ~ mentally, physically and spiritually: Choose from Aromatherapy Massage, Chocolate Indulgence Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Crystal Healing, Hot Stones & Crystals Chakra Clearing & Balancing, Aura Cleansing & Clearing, Facials, Indian Head Massage, Hopi Ear Candles, Couples treatments, or try one of our unique 'meze' of treatments. We specialise in tailor making a treatment specifically for each individual person so that you experience the best possible outcome from your day or treatment with us. Please see our website for more information. Based within the stunningly beautiful Porta Del Mar Stone Villa complex enables us to offer you the full relaxing package. Residential retreats, day retreats or single treatments.Enjoy your treatments beside the sea listening only to the waves and the birds singing, or in the lush tropical gardens. 'Pamper Day', enjoy the sea and tropical gardens, bliss, peace and quiet.........whilst experiencing holistic treatments designed just for you, choose lunch to suit to you.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

DO NOT wait until the end of your holiday for a treatment because you are going to want more than one session. Quality, professional treatments well worth the small fee you pay. I had the back, neck and shoulder massage and an Indian head massage...........................bliss absolute bliss, you have to try it. Thank you so much Robbie xx

1  Thank SueGx
in 20 reviews
"sea"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Well worth the early start! Sue whisks you away to a quiet complex with beautiful gardens and cliff side terraces for this one. During the reiki session, Robbie alerted us to a dolphin in the bay, what an amazing sight! Robbie's massage left me feeling relaxed and ready for an enjoyable day.
I had a full breakfast, with champagne & was left to make use of the beautiful Porto del Mar complex. There are sunbeds, bikes, a little gym and sea kayaks available & upon entering the sea I was surrounded by tiny fish! There are hammocks in the shade between the trees, but I spent my day mostly on a swing seat, dozing & reading, and playing with the family's dog & 2 cats! The family are friendly & welcoming & nothing is too much trouble. After a very chilled day, Sue also takes you home! Thank you Sue, Robbie & Costas, I'll be back for this next year! X

2  Thank Fourfoot11
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visit was great. I was made to feel very welcome and relaxed. I had both Reiki and an Indian head massage. Both treatments were excellent and I would recommend them to anyone considering a holistic treatment whilst in the resort.

2  Thank Wing1200
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I wanted to meet up with Sue and Robbie firstly because of all the help and devotion that they give to all the animals they have rescued and rehomed in Zakynthos. YOU ARE BOTH AMAZING.......
So Sue and Robbie picked me up from my hotel after lunch and drove us back to the gorgeous location where i received my treatment. But before this we chatted for a while, had a cuppa and i felt completely relaxed and found both Sue and Robbie easy to talk to. Robbie did a hot stone massage for me, a first for me and it was amazingly relaxing. I think i fell asleep too.lol.
So a massive thank you to both of you.....i will definitely see you next year x x x

4  Thank Lisa S
See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and myself recently visited Kalamaki in Zakynthos and whilst we were there, I decided to have a treatment at Holistic Heaven. The first thing I noticed as we arrived at the Anagenesses hotel/apartments was such a sense of peace and tranquillity emanating throughout the whole complex. Holistic Heaven is situated in the building, and Sue, with her daughter Robbie, warmly welcomed me as they ushered me inside, and once again I felt surrounded by a deep feeling of peace. I chose reiki healing and chakra balancing and it was such an amazingly wonderful experience.

I happen to know that Sue and Robbie have very good hearts and this shines through in their demeanour. This is also evident from what they do to help animals in need locally. I really felt it was all meant to be that I visited there and hope to always keep in touch with them.

Sue made me very comfortable in a lovely relaxing environment and the whole experience gave me such a positive, joyous feeling, that all was well. It was just wonderful and I would recommend that anyone visits Holistic Heaven as I’m sure they will feel as though they are “in heaven” and I felt like I was walking on a cloud for a long while after the experience.

I would really love to try their Sunrise Pamper Day too as that sounds absolutely perfect.

I just feel so lucky and privileged to have met Sue and Robbie and have already planned another trip back to stay at the Anagenesses this time, so hopefully I can have some more treatments with them.

4  Thank Carole D