Review Highlights

Reviewed September 15, 2018
Sezz25
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Not a little bit of heaven a huge chunk of it !

Reviewed September 1, 2017

from $35.20
from $41.60
from $35.20
More Info
All reviews her daughter little bit of heaven porta del mar relaxing massage xigia beach delicious meze magic hands robbie sue holiday island sea lapping waves collagen reiki
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Sue and Robbie are just an amazing team. I had never experienced Reiki before and felt just great afterwards being beautifully relaxed with my shoulders and neck being looser which I had not experienced for a very long time. My daughter in law had the reiki and massage which was fabulously relaxing. This is a must and if you are on holiday a brilliant way to enhance the rested benefit you may be seeking.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Having got to know sue through her tireless work with the animals the man in my life treated me to some treatments with sue and Robbie so this morning I found myself in situ in one of the most tranquil and beautiful places on the island.I laid above the sea listening to the lapping of the waves and being cooled by the breeze enjoying first a relaxing massage from Robbie this was then followed by some reiki from Sue. I Would certainly recommend treatments from this mother and daughter duo ! Thanks guys a top day !

1  Thank Maddy D
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I booked the Xigia Spa day for me and my mum, as apart of our 1 week stay in Zante. Sue picked us up from our hotel right on time. Sue is a lovely lady, friendly and easy to talk to, she made us feel very comfortable. We loved to hear her passion for the dogs she rescues and looks after. Along the way we stopped at the top of the mountains to capture the lovely views of the coast.

It was our first time receiving Reiki healing which I would definitely do again. The Aromatherapy massage done by sues daughter Robbie was perfect, Robbie is a very polite lady who gives one of the best massages I've had. My mum was so relaxed she fell asleep .The view of the treatments over look the sea which was truly stunning. After the treatments sue dropped us at Xigia beach. I would advise to take sea shoes as it was very pebbly. It was also very over crowded so not a beach to stay at for hours. The water was lovely very healing and just the view alone speaks for its self.

Finally we ate at the Taverna, the food was delicious, as well as the wine. We had the bacon and potato appetiser and the bacon and mushrooms, yummy. Being able to eat good food and drink delicious wine overlooking a beautiful view of the ocean, really rounded the whole day up. Once we had finished our meal. Sue dropped us back at our hotel. I would definitely book with sue and Robbie again, I can't thank them enough for making our day relaxing and comfortable. I would also advise anyone who is interested in getting a dog, to look on sues website. The work she does to rescue them and educate the owners of Greece is amazing, she has a heart of gold!

HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. It was our pleasure to meet you and your mum and are happy you enjoyed your special day with us.

I appreciate too your kind words about our little dog rescue. Again we do our best to help the stray and abandoned dogs and puppies. Anybody wanting more information about our rescue work do see our website healingpawsdogrescue.com

Hope to see you both again and do take care.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband booked the Xigia spa day as a treat for our silver wedding anniversary. Sue picked us up from our hotel and took us on a tour of the beautiful scenery on the way to Xigia. We had a fantastic massage by her daughter Robbie and Sue did the reiki, wow best massage ever, and the reiki left me completely chilled. Sue then dropped us off at Xigia beach to swim in the collagen rich sea, it was amazing. Sue then picked us up and took us to the best traditional Taverna in Xigia, amazing food and staff. Sue then dropped us back to our resort. Thanks Sue and Robbie for an unforgettable experience. We will be recommending you to everyone.

2  Thank Beverley S
HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Bless your hearts thank you for your lovely words. We try to give you a day to remember. Happy Anniversary. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Me and my friend were picked up from our hotel and whisked away to the most beautiful location stunning beach front views where we were treated to a soothing facial /massage and reki followed by a delicious meze meal after chilling out for a couple of hours we were taken back to our hotel feeling totally refreshed thank you so much sue and Robbie two fantastic friendly ladies would recommend

HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thank you you Anne. We are pleased you enjoyed your day. Love Sue & Robbie

Reviewed June 1, 2017

So so relaxing! After a massage with Robbie (magic hands!) and a Reiki treatment with Sue, my husband and me left Porta del mar "hovering"... we fell 20 years younger! Thanks to Sue and Robbie, that a fantastic experience. We will be back soon!

HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. So pleased to hear how much you both enjoyed your treatments! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

My mum and I spent a wonderful time in Xigia. I had an amazing Reiki and massage session then we had a superb meal in the best taverna on the island. The following week I received my Reiki II attunement again in Xigia. Sue and Robbie could not have been more helpful. We have already booked for the next time we are in Zakynthos and cannot wait.

1  Thank JanSteveLincoln
HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. It was our pleasure to meet you and your lovely mum.

Looking forward to seeing you both again this year and meeting your sister too! x

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Based on the excellent reviews we decided to book a pamper day with Robbie & Sue. Due to bad weather we had to reschedule but it was so worth it! Porta del Mar villas is a perfect location and the treatments of both ladies were wonderful. We wish the day was longer, we enjoyed it that much. If i would go back to Zakynthos I would book this location and for sure another pamper day with these lovely ladies!

Thank you for your review. Sadly we cant do much about the weather, but we try our best to make everybody happy. x

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I had the pamper day with Sue which was arranged for by my hubby. Everything about this day was pretty much perfect, from the beautiful location, the treatments and most of all Sue and her lovely daughter. The lunch was a real treat too, quality. I have already threatened to return here with reinforcements next summer and I can't wait.

1  Thank withinawhisper
HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We all try our best! See you again next year and the rest of your family too!
Love Sue & Robbie x

Reviewed July 10, 2016

We booked this Pamper day with Sue and Robbie a few weeks before our holidays throught their website so that we could start our holidays relaxed.
On the day itself Sue collected us from our Hotel and drove us up the coastline of the Island to Xigia beach where she is located for the Pamper Days.
The outdoor area here for treatments is great the view is just amazing.
Both my husband and myself had the back massage and reiki treatment which left us totally relaxed after which we then spent an hour soaking up the sun on Xigia beach itself which is well know for its sulphar water and smell haha. The water here is very good for your skin so make sure you take a dip.
We then had a beautiful lunch back up in the taverna and spent some time just chilling out before Sue dropped us back to our hotel where we totally zoned out after our wonderful day.
It was the best start to our holidays leaving us relaxed and destressed, Sue and her daughter are lovely people so easy to chat to and they make you feel special to them. So looking forward to next year's experience hopefully a Pamper day and wine tasting one (Sue's new idea).

HolisticHeaven4U, Owner at Holistic Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Thank you Ann for your kind review. We hope to see you back again next year too. x x