“Redbud Cafe Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Blanco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Redbud Cafe is located just off IH 281, on the north side of the town square, right next door to Brieger Pottery, and directly across the street from the Old Blanco Courthouse. Our food is made fresh daily using premium products, local and organic whenever possible. We also use filtered water in everything we make.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We ate at the Redbud Cafe recently. The food was very good and on a previous occasion we had excellent entertainment. Their tap beer is very good, and offer several options, as well as having bottled beer and wine available as well. All in all, our experience has been very good at this cafe.

There are newer reviews for Redbud Cafe

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We chose this place thanks to the reviews we found for restaurants in Blanco Tx. We were not disappointed and can honestly say the good reviews didn't say enough of how great this place is. Their menu is impressive, but my mouth began to water at the very first item and I am so glad I ordered it. It was a burger on a specialty bun that was so delicious I could have had the bread by itself and been thrilled. I believe their bread is baked in house!

Our meal was so tasty that my husband and I insisted each try the other's dish. I noticed we weren't the only ones! The atmosphere was friendly and the place was packed with patrons enjoying their meals! Seems like the locals enjoy this place a lot! We plan to make Blanco our destination for a weekend day trip just to visit this great restaurant and not just stop on our way thru. This place also bakes the best cookies. I recommend to get them up front and don't skip or wonder if you will have room for desert. You will want to avoid getting back in line and have your treat handy. The cookies were great!

We also visited their boutique attached next door and it was just as big a treat. They have imports at prices so reasonable I was dancing for joy! I purchased a beautiful embroidered blouse. I also saw exquisite silk embroidered dresses; the quality of which I have not seen in over 20 years! If you are traveling thru the area, definitely make it a point to check them out. You won't be disappointed! If you are thinking of a day trip in to the Texas Hill Country, make this place a reason to head to Blanco!.

2  Thank redowl14
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My sister order the meatloaf sandwich and I got the chicken salad. Meatloaf had an off-taste to it, bland uncooked texture. Chicken salad was dry as was the homemade bread. Go go for the Burgers or salads.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

It early on a Sunday afternoon when our family of four decided to drive about 90 miles northeast of Boerne,Texas to visit Pedernales Falls State Park (30 miles southwest of Austin). My wife had done some research and convinced us the best place for lunch would be the Redbud Cafe, Market & Pub in Blanco. Located at 410 1/2 4th Street, the cafe is on the town square about 200 feet from U.S. 218. They are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The extensive menu includes plenty of appetizers, lots of salads, dozens of sandwiched, a half dozen burgers, and a more substantial entrees for the really hungry. Drinks include a dozen locally brewed beers, several wines, sodas, coffee and tea. One special is Lavender tea since Blanco is the Lavender Capital of Texas. Great food, great service, great prices, and a great place to be eat in the Texas Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio.

1  Thank JNBailey
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The Redbud is always good. Good sandwiches, good service, and if I drank beer, I'm sure it would be good. I can't add much to the other reviewers -- servers are friendly and efficient. This was the first time we'd been on a weekend for the live music and the band (Zydeco Blanco) was excellent and fun. Of course, it was more crowded but the crowd was well-behaved. Always worth a visit when in Blanco.