“RE OPEN”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Sorry to see you closed again.
Great venue-
Sug. for re-open-which we hope you do
perhaps some chamber music or some instrumental.
..and a new menu- maybe something unique to Blanco,
AND PLEASE -STAY OPEN MORE!
Friend and neighbor

Reviewed May 16, 2013

It's been a couple of months since we've been to Zocalo's. After tonight dinner, not sure why we waited so long! The food was very fresh, tasty, and I cleaned my plate(which I never do). It was excellent! Already thinking about next visit:)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

While passing through Blanco, we were informed of the newest restaurant, Zocalo. While I love country food, sometimes I need something lighter and this is the place. I was able to get a fresh salad with well-seasoned chicken and gorganzola. The menu holds both the traditional, like meat loaf, to the more updated, like the salad. We had a great desert, some freshly made key lime pie.

The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The service was also great. Our server, I think, Stacy, knew the menu well and was a very nice person. She took great care of us and in a timely manner.

I hope this new addition to Blanco last a long time as we hope to return.

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visit Blanco often and used to enjoy and look forward to eating here. The food was excellent and the service good then. I even had written a good review. Now it seems poor in comparison. The staff and chef seemed to have changed from the last time we were there. We originally had sat outside but changed to seating inside because we were cold. We sat in a corner table where have sat many times before but this time it seemed we were forgotten. We arrived first but three other couples who arrived after us got served first. I attempted to flag the waitress down politely several times but got overlooked. I finally called to her a little loudly to get her attention. She acted irritated. We finally were served. We got pan seared tilapia. It was extremely salty. Not the quality I had come to expect. The man I think is the owner was there that night. Unfortunately I did not say anything to him. I should have. I had seen the chef that night. I don't remember if this was the same chef that I had seen on a previous visit. If he is the same one he was having a bad night. I might return, but it will be awhile.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were placed in a back room with just one large table in it for our group of six...that was great as far as privacy goes. Good music piped in. Server was fantastic. Bad part it is was January and it was freezing cold back there...had to wear our coats. I did not like my fish taco...my first time to try a fish taco, so maybe it was just me. My husband had some sort of thick hamburger and it was cooked hard and dry. He only ate one bite. Limited menu, which is understandable. So our first time to visit this place was mostly a bust. Hope you do better. Would probably give it another chance.