“Fine dining in Blanco”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Uptown Blanco Restaurant - CLOSED

Uptown Blanco Restaurant
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Uptown Blanco is your one-stop entertainment and dining location in the heart of down-town Blanco.Our Restaurant has a wonderful menu, the Art Center is a great location to shop for local Hill Country crafts and our Courtyard is host to numerous events and weddings all year round.
San Antonio, TX
“Fine dining in Blanco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2011

My adult daughter and I had Friday night reservations at Uptown Blanco Restaurant during a mother/daughter weekend in the Texas Hill Country. The restaurant has been open for about a year; infact, we tried to eat there last year, but it was closed to a private party.

The meal we had was exceptional. My daughter had the Duck Breast Frangelico and I had Chicken & Shrimp Artichoke. Both dishes were cooked to perfection with Chef Nathan Stevens coming to our table to check on us. In addition, the menu included steaks, vegeterian dishes, quail, venison and lamb. With wine & tip we spent close to $30 each. To view the menu: http://www.uptownblanco.com/restaurant.

The entire block of Main is being renovated into an entertainment/arts complex. The restaurant itself was elegantly decorated in an upscale style.

While we were there a couple with family & friends were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in a large, private dining room in the back. It certainly could be used for meetings, banquets, & corporate events.

For now, Uptown Blanco is open for lunch & dinner Wednesday thru Sunday, closed Monday & Tuesday. We plan to eat there next year for our annual get-away and I might even drive with my husband from San Antonio to Uptown Blanco for a Friday night meal.

• Visited March 2011