Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites
Blanco Riverside Cottages(Blanco)(Great Value!)
$125
Orbitz.com
Best Western Johnson City Inn(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$96
TripAdvisor
$149
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Bulverde(Spring Branch)(Great Value!)
$109
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
$75
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
$99
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotel Kitsmiller on Main(Fredericksburg)
$59
All reviewshill countryrose bushesmr patelfront deskwedding weekenddripping springsjohnson citybest westernsgreat hotelcomfortable bedsplace to staywould highly recommend this hotelthe entire hotelshuttle servicethe hotel staffthe breakfast areaeasy access
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It wasn't just the lush rose gardens surrounding my Best Western. It wasn't just the friendly check-in folks. It wasn't the beautiful room - extra clean. It was the willingness of Bharat Patel at the front desk to make sure he was LISTENING TO YOUR EVERY WANT AND NEED. The icing on the cake was my view each morning of 5 doe, 1 fawn and an 8 point buck wandering up the path in the trees. Magnificent!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Awesome beds, clean rooms, good breakfast beautiful grounds reasonable price will definitely return Was there for one night with my parents we got two rooms, both rooms were very nice, staff was very helpful. and I slept like a baby. loved everything about the place. The owner loves to garden and the grounds are amazing I took lots of pictures. and will pray for rain

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We needed 4 rooms for early check in. The manager made arrangements to accommodate all of us. The staff is friendly. It is all nicely decorated and the rooms are large and clean. There is a nice outdoor garden. The breakfast is above average for self serve. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I spent a "getaway" night just up the road from our home.. We watched this property being built, and as they added the garden areas I thought it would a nice place to get away to - Boy was I right! The property is VERY pretty .. both inside and out. And VERY clean. The folks are friendly and outgoing .. with great suggestions for dinner in town. Hopefully we'll go back soon for another couple nights!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed here a couple of nights for a wedding. Long story short, my keys feel out at the weeding (at a ranch 30min aways). Since we took a shuttle back to the hotel I had no idea they were gone till I got back. The owner of the hotel personally drove me out to the ranch to pick up my keys in the middle of night. I've never experience such incredible service.

The location is great. The rooms are large and very very clean. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends