We stayed 2 nights for my Brothers wedding, super clean, great full breakfast, staff top notch. The location in the hill country is beautiful. We enjoyed the extra large room,and we heard no noise from other rooms. Bottom line folks you get what you pay for. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in Blanco opened in 2010. Modern spacious lodging and accommodations for leisure or business travelers. Choose from suites with a king bed, two queen beds, or our honeymoon suites with jacuzzi. Centrally located in the heart of Texas hill country between Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Wimberley, Johnson City and Bulverde. Only 6 miles from Rocking J Golf course and Red Corrall Ranch, about 18 miles to wildseed farm, Lyndon Johnson ranch, and Pedernales Falls State Park, and 2 miles from the Blanco state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Hotel Blanco
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn And Suites