“Good food great value”

Cuisines: Mexican
Kerrville, Texas
“Good food great value”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

If i remember correctly i had a crispy taco enchilada rice and beans and and it was $6.95 and about the same for what my friend had, best food and value for the money while in Big Spring, have eaten here before and always the same, so far seems clean, service is very fast and food is good, very busy.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Dealer7

Hobbs
“YUMMY !!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The food was excellent ! the portions were big enough that you didn't leave hungry ! I had beef Fajitas, and had some leftover to take with me ! their prices were more than fair ! I think I found my new Favorite place to eat !

Visited August 2013
Texas
“What your credit card reciept”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I ate here whilst working in Bigspring recently. The food was okay but the shock came when I recieved my credit card statement. I gave them a $2 tip on a $11 lunch but they had changed the tip to $5. I wont use this place again as theft is theft

• Visited August 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“Never Dissappoints!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had the green chili chicken enchiladas. As always, very good and tasty. Local atmosphere, great service. Chips and salsa are always top notch. Spanish Inn is a "must stop" in Big Spring!

Visited July 2013
Big Spring, Texas
“great”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

They are super friendly, excellent food and they have chicken strips for the little one that won't eat spanish food so we can all get what we want!

1 Thank wantitright