“Great atmosphere, food variety, and service”
Review of Red Mesa Grill

Red Mesa Grill
Ranked #37 of 62 Restaurants in Big Spring
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Hereford, Texas
“Great atmosphere, food variety, and service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Really nice on the inside. Rank service as excellent. Food above average. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked really good. Blue corn chicken enchiladas was my choice and was okay. Will revisit again to try other menu items.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Besttravelsnow

San Antonio, Texas
“Solid, Southwestern-American-Mexican fare”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Red Mesa Grill is a casual restaurant with a unique menu for this area- Southwestern-style food with American and Mexican influences. It is located about 2.5 miles south of I-20 on US87, on the corner of S. Gregg Street and 24th Street, across the road from the large VA facility(formerly a hospital), and in between Wendy's and Long John Silvers. Our party had the Baja Fish Tacos (I recommend having them put the sour cream on the side), the Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, the Santa Fe Chicken, the All American burger, and the Blue Corn Enchiladas- and all were very good. We did not have any of the appetizers, soups/salads, pasta, grilled specialties or desserts, so I cannot comment on those offerings. There is a small children's menu (four items) as well as a number of desserts- again we did not partake of those offerings, so I cannot comment. There is a small, but lively bar, and I observed other folks enjoying their Margaritas. My only complaint was the service- slow, (but pleasant) but ultimately worth the wait- just don't go there if you are in a hurry. The restaurant closes fairly early- 8:30pm on weekdays, and about 9:00pm on weekends, so it is not a late-night place to eat. It is a bit pricey, but the food is very good and I recommend it if you can spend $10.95 or more on an entree.

• Visited June 2013