$149
Hampton.com
$139
Spring City Inn(Big Spring)
$174
$145
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$149
MainStay Suites(Big Spring)
$135
  • Breakfast included
$95
  • Room Service
$101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$159
Best Western Palace Inn & Suites(Big Spring)(Great Value!)
$131
All reviewshistoric hotelpharmacy barthe grillwest texaswet barpool areaan oasismodern conveniencesbeautiful roomfive star hotelchain hotelgrand staircasetallest buildingparlor roomball roomgreat restorationpool and hot tub
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time! The staff was helpful and friendly. The food was great! Our room was beautiful! The pool was awesome! We will definitely be staying at the Hotel Settles again. I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Justin N, Director of Sales at Hotel Settles, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Guest,

I'm extremely pleased to hear that everything was to your satisfaction on your Anniversary get away!!!! We take great pride in our hotel and services that we provide and it's always great to hear that recognized. We would absolutely love to have you again and of course, we'd love for you to spread the word is so inclined!
Again, it was great to hear from you!!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

This is a beautifully restored hotel in downtown. It was a little pricey for Big Spring but so is everything else since the oil boom. The staff were wonderful and the rooms were very spacious and comfy. The room keys get demagnetized very easily and that can be frustrating since you have to use the key to use the elevator.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Justin N, Director of Sales at Hotel Settles, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for visiting The Hotel Settles! The rates in the area are higher than what many are accustomed to, but as you pointed out it is due to the oil boom in the area, and we must stay competitive. Additionally, as I'm sure you noticed our hotel is unlike any other in the area, a true gem in west Texas. That being said, I do understand.
Our electronic key cards can get demagnetized if in very close proximity to either cell phones or other cards with magnetic strips, in the future just keep the card separate from others and all should be well!
Once again we are thrilled that you chose to stay at our property and we hope to see you again in the future!!!!

Many Thanks,
Justin Norwood
Manager of Sales & Catering
The Hotel Settles
432-267-7500

Reviewed June 30, 2018

The hotel is very interesting. The staff I met were nice. For the price however it is a little over priced. There was an event going on at the hotel so it was nearly impossible to find a parking place. The lot behind the hotel is a tow away zone. The desk clerk helped me find a parking place on the street. Parking got better after the event ended.
The room was nice and there are basically only five rooms on each floor so not much noise. It is west Texas and hot. The room was not near cool enough but after turning down the AC to the lowest it would go, closing all the windows and giving it two hours it got cold after dark. There was no maintenance available to check to make sure it was working properly.

The bed was very comfortable as were all the furnishings. The view was great from the seventh floor.There is supposed to be jets in the shower but there is just not enough pressure for them to be useful.

I did not try the restaurant or bar but the ratings seem good. I did not use the gym or the pool area but both looked very nice.

All and all a very unique hotel in a unique place just the price was a little high but in west Texas hotels are high now in nearly every town west of Big Spring. The parking situation is the biggest drawback but still I think I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome and had exactly what I needed. Best price around. Great fitness center. Awesome room. Friendly staff. Good food, a little pricy but oh well. I come to big spring for business. I’ve already booked my next stay!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2018

We reserved a suite. That night we went to move the coffee table to make up the sofa bed for daughter and the leg came off. There were no linens for the sofa bed. I repeatedly called the front desk and housekeeping but no one answered. We were in pajamas so I didn't want to go down there. My daughter had a horrible night trying to sleep on the unmade loveseat. Mentioned this to desk clerk when we checked out. Said I would get a call from mgt when she got in. Never heard from anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family