“Great Experience”

Hampton Inn & Suites Big Spring
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Big Spring
Reviewed February 22, 2013

All hotel is very clean. Staff is helpful and kind. Room was very nice. My family really enjoyed the stay. Pool was not in service but I guess the reason was the season. Front park lot is full if you arrive at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stopped at this new Hampton Inn, right off I-20, on our road trip to Phoenix, AZ. We had a King Studio on the second floor on the back, so it was very quiet – no highway noise. Our only complaint was that the TV remote would not change the channels or the volume. The breakfast area was very clean and orderly and typical of Hampton Inns – prepared cheese omelets; bacon; muffins; toast; oatmeal; etc. We ate early and it was not crowded.

I would have given 5 stars, except the receptionist was not very friendly. She was giving all her attention to a man who was asking about restaurants. She was also wearing a very short skirt, sitting on a high stool which was not very professional. I also asked her about nice restaurants where we could get a bottle of wine with a nice dinner, and she was clueless. Of course, not much was open on a Sunday night, so we ended up at a Pizza Hut where we had wonderful service from Jennifer.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Love the modern decor - the dark colored wood, Roman window shades (instead of drapes), flat panel TV, hidden closet. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was more and better than the usual morning fare at most motels.

It is located on I-20 so ask for a room at the back to avoid some of the noisy trucks.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Lovely hotel. Excellent customer service-- people really cared. Everything was clean and in good working order. The breakfast was great-- and the greeting with the water bottle of water much appreciated.

During the time I stayed, there were quite a few oil industry work men staying with their very large work trucks. At first, I was a little worried-- sometimes this can mean having to listen to loud "parties" with the men winding down after a hard day of work. But I was worried for nothing-- the gentlemen who stayed at the hotel were always friendly and appropriate. I never heard a peep or a problem. So don't let that steer you away.

Best play to stay in Big Spring.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a very nice place to stop for the night when driving across Texas. Just off the Interstate, this place seems very new, and is clean, quiet and comfortable. Not very many worthy places to eat in the vicinity, but the breakfast was - as always - a good way to start the day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

After a recent trip tp Big Spring, TX for a ball tournament in Lamesa, TX...I can highly recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites...The staff/management at this hotel were the friendliest most helpful people I have ever met...They went ABOVE and BEYOND to accomadate our needs. Beautiful Hotel, spotless rooms that smelled so good and clean, Professional yet Friendly and helpful staff...I give this hotel 5 STARS!!! After having reserved rooms at another hotel in town and arriving to find out they had not kept our reservations... the Hampton Team joined right in and made us feel right at home...If I am ever back in this area I can say 100% postive I will be staying at the Hampton Inn, Big Spring, TX. A BIG THANK YOU to the Hampton Team for making our stay comfortable...CROSSETT 12YR OLD ALLSTARS!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stormy J
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here last week while the hotel was experiencing elevator problems. It was a little inconvenient but their handling of the situation was both gracious and professional, so I gave them 5 stars! As always with Hamptons, the property was clean and breakfast was good. We will continue to stay here whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple