“Most Relaxing Stay!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Big Spring
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Big Spring

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After three weeks of traveling and several La Quintas, this one in Big Spring was our last stop before our final destination. It was by far, the nicest La Quinta we had ever stayed at. It was obviously a newer hotel and very well kept. The room was very modern from the large flat screen TV to the marble counter tops in the bathroom. Everything was spotless. It almost felt like we were the first people to ever stay in that room. And of course, they are pet friendly, so we were able to have our cats with us - the reason we use La Quinta as often as we can when we move. No complaints at all about this location!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great property. New location on I-20. Friendly staff, good sized rooms, and very clean. Nice pool. Rates are higher due to "Oil Boom" and weekends might be the only available nites. Convenient location for those that are traveling on the Interstate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank dehill35
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place looks very nice, is conveniently located, and appears to be relatively new. However my main objective when I stay at a budget hotel is SLEEP....we were awakened multiple times throughout the night by footsteps in the room above us. They were not stomping or running, just walking around. My only conclusion is the place is just cheaply made and was likely thrown up quickly during the oil boom. If you stay here, make sure to request a room on the 4th floor (or with no one above you). They did allow our pet and were very friendly.

Room Tip: choose a room on the top floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have stayed here twice, and have been pretty satisfied each time . The staff is nice, breakfast is good, and best of all, they don't have a pet fee. Rooms are pretty clean, but this specific time there was a really bad sweat odor that hit us as we opened the door. It was pretty bad. Aside from the sweaty person smell, it is a good choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have no idea who could possibly rate this hotel one star. My stay at this
hotel was a 5 star experience. When I pulled up the parking lot for being scrubbed and washed clean. The girl at the front desk was extremely helpful in checking me in and was very thorough with every detail I needed in advance. My room was on the third floor and it over exceeded my expectations compared to local hotels that I have stayed in the area for work. I can't say enough good things about my room from the bed to the couch to the shower and bathroom the flat screen TV the air conditioning the cleanliness of everything entire hotel looks like it was built yesterday. The lobby was spotless and everything looked meticulous and well kept. I will stay here again and again for any work assignments in Big Spring.

• Stayed June 2013