“Best in West Texas”

Best Western Palace Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Big Spring
“Best in West Texas”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stay in a Best Western Hotel somewhere in the midwest almost every week for at least one night and many times three nights throughout the year.

Without question this is the most outstanding of any of them and the best of all brands in West Texas. The staff is most responsive, rooms and pool area clean, and the breakfast excellent.

Room Tip: all rooms are good regardless of type/size
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stay at Best Western Hotels all around the country. This was my first time in Big Spring and I am super satisfied. The room was beyond clean, breakfast was more than enough and fresh. Housekeeping is doing a wonderful job and the ladies at the front desk are very helpful and competent. Jacuzzi and pool were very relaxing and heated. I can only recommend this hotel and I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi room is a dream
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Crosbyton, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I were preparing my mother's house for sale and had worked most of the day cleaning. We were tired and wanted to relax in a hot tub after moving old (heavy!) furniture. We drove 37 miles to get to the Best Western in Big Spring and we are both so glad we did. It got us away from the house AND it got us into a nice room with a comfy bed and a great hot tub/pool.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The front desk was fabulous on recommending places to eat and making sure that we had everything we needed while we stayed. We stayed a little over a week, and the only down side was we had to leave to head back home, the housekeeping takes pride in their work and rooms were beyond clean and not a single wrinkle in the sheets. We had plenty of clean non stained towels and anything we needed they never hesitated to give it to us. Breakfast was very good and when my husband went to work early in the mornings, there was breakfast accommodated early so he could eat before he went to work. The pool and Jacuzzi was heated and very relaxing and nice, the fitness room was right next to the indoor pool and Jacuzzi which made it very easy for me to work out while my kids went swimming. The owner Elisei Adam gave us a very good quote for us staying here and made sure that we were comfortable. Its perfect location is close to the highway but not right off the highway like the other hotels so we couldn't hear all the traffic and noises. Slept so peaceful on the comfortable pillows and the flat screens were nice. You can tell this Hotel was recently upgraded and all the staff and owner take pride in everything to make sure its close to perfect. Coming back to our temporary home in the afternoons were fabulous, because we always had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. I most definitely would stay here again and look forward to it when we head back towards west Texas and would recommend anyone to stay here. This is one of our top hotels on our list on where to stay!

Room Tip: The rates our a bit high but all of west Texas is, The more you go west toward Midland and Odessa yo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a great night sleep with my stay at this place. Staff was really helpful and even gave me a nice discount on the room. Definitely one of the better places to stay in big spring. Clean rooms and a good quiet nights sleep. What else ya need?

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Lubbock
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Everything was great. I was comfortable and got plenty of rest. Was quiet and the pool was relaxing. I will stay there again. I dont what more I can say. Its stupid that I have to write 200 characters here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Have been on the road for three weeks, so have seen our share in the variety of rooms available, the cleanliness standards and breakfasts. Last king room available was a handicap room, which gave us lots of extra space, particularly in the bathroom. Were a bit surprised at the price, but checked other chains were charging 50% more, as much as $189 with AAA discount. Apparently because the high demand by well paid oil field workers. Room updated, great firm bed, carpet a bit stained, as was some of the bedding and towels. Most likely because of again the oil workers, as there was a sign saying one would be charged for soiled towels. Breakfast a bit sparse, but still enough to fill us up for our last leg home. Off of the freeway, and backed against a small residential area so it was nice and quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple