Best Western Palace Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Spring City Inn(Big Spring)
View Hotel
West Texas Inn(Big Spring)
  • Pool
Sleep Inn(Big Spring)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewswestern hotelstaking careexcellent hotela nice place to staylate checkenjoyed my staycomfortable bedsfront desk personthe room was nicebwtexasjacuzzimotelgranddaughterfreewaytruck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were high price. Never got a completely clean room. Management didn't help. Heard kids running around all night from the owners room. All around bad experience. Nothing around bigall springs. Had 2 cars broken into whilethe we werejust there. Would not stay again

• Stayed: September 2012
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
4  Thank brando6928
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a great place to stay in Big Spring. This will be where we stay while there. Clean rooms and just a nice hotel. A good place for just you or your family. Friendly Staff. In a good location, close to restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jody J
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Friendly courteous staff, complimentary breakfast was great, good selection. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The hotel is nice, the room was large and the breakfast was good but the room was not worth $150.00 a night. Just because you have a lot of oil field workers in the west texas area does not mean you should price gouge people. Will not be staying in anymore Big Spring hotels. Can stay in Sweetwater for half the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Yesterday May 23rd I was making reservations with Ashley and she was down right rude!!! I had to make reservations to do some training at the local hospital so I already knew how much the 4 day total was $512.52, when I called Ashley and told her this price she told me "Oh no the total price for you will be $632.76" for the same discount and size of room. I called my co-worker and told her what was going on. She proptly called Ashley and everything was better once my friend demanded to talk to Ashley's manager. When i called back to make my reservations and give my credit card, she was sweet as sugar.....When I get up there I will talk to her manager and have her see these review's. I will keep you updated as I use this service to check out all hotel's before using.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business