“As good as my Grandpa's BBQ!”
Review of Al's & Son Bar-B-Q

Al's & Son Bar-B-Q
Ranked #30 of 66 Restaurants in Big Spring
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This BBQ tasted as good as my grandfather's BBQ....and he knows his BBQ! The chopped beef sandwich was amazing and I loved the onion rings! The staff was also extremely friendly and kept my family's drinks refilled. I have two small children and they also ate everything on their plate! Just when we thought it couldn't get better, they brought us cobbler and homemade ice-cream that was to die for. I could eat here everyday!

1  Thank Sarah H

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Best sauce and ribs ever. My husband loves the Texas Sub if your hunger. Don't forget the homemade ice cream!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

If this is numero uno in Big Spring, Walmarts nachos must be numero dos. Gristly ribs, watery bbq sauce, greeeeasy food, plus no pulled pork on the menu! I know, right?!? That and way too much $$ for what you do get. Save your money and go to Subway instead. H

1  Thank ElCazadorArizona
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Decided to try this after reading reviews. The brisket, you can cut with a fork. It was moist. Great taste. The chopped beef was good too. I just forgot to get ice cream!!!! LOL!!!! Small selection on the sides. But they were still good. Get inline, pick up a tray, silverware and get ready to order. I would eat here again. Like i said in title. Nothing fancy, but a good place to eat.

1  Thank Abel02
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Ordered a large combo: ribs, sausage, brisket and chopped beef with three sides. I would come here got the ribs alone.