Days Inn Benbrook Fort Worth Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsvisit ftroom was cleanfort worthnice propertyexcellent stayfront desk staffking beddustaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Another fine experience. Al;though I arrived late at 3am, they still kept my room in spite of the fact that due to the Final Four and Nascar rooms were like gold dust! Accommodation was up to the usual BW standards and staff were very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel served our purpose for convenience. King mattress was soft and lumpy. We could hear someone's TV late at night. We were on the ground floor so we heard the traffic from the busy street outside. Staff and overall accommodations were very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

great location, great hot breakfast choices, nice shower. Bed and pillows not as comfortable as comfort suites. A fair price for the product delivered. I would stay at this hotel again in the future if I return to little rock, Arkansas.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The room (201) was dirty. Missing the couch, so we had a very awkward space left open with wires from lamps running all over the floor. The hotel is supposed to be non smoking, HA! The entire second floor was filled with stale cigarette smoke when we arrived. Late in the afternoon on the 29th the hallway was filled with marihuana stench. I notified the front desk and waited about 30 minutes. Nothing. I called the Benbrook police department and they showed up in about 4 min. My wife is 6 months pregnant and I did not appreciate some jerk filling the non smoking hotel with smoke (of any kind). Breakfast was worse than any hotel breakfast bar I have experienced. Everything dirty and sub par.

We always stay in BW's everywhere we go but we will NEVER stay in this one again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank John M
Reviewed March 29, 2014

It's clean and neat with great service. But the television didn't play several local stations. I just wanted to watch the weather. Also, the play FOX news in the lobby, and I don't share their political or sacial point of view.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business