“Always a great place to golf”

Whitestone Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Benbrook
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitestone was created with one thought in mind... offer Texans and visitors the best possible golf experience at an unbelievably affordable price. We are proud to say that we have done just what we set out to do!Our Fort Worth golf club first opened in May, 2000 and we immediately knew that we had something really special! Whitestone was instantly selected as one of Texas' Top 10 New Public Courses. Whitestone Golf Club is located on 150 acres of beautiful rolling land. That enabled us to build a course that is really unique for the Northern Texas area. For our Fort Worth golf club, we selected the newest and best type of grass for our greens, tees, and fairways. Tif Eagle is considered to be the finest grass for putting surfaces that you can get for a climate like ours here in the Ft. Worth area. Our Bermuda 419 tees and wide, accommodating fairways give our golfers great lies to hit those important approach shots to our large, receptive greens. Our 18 hole championship Fort Worth golf course was co-designed by nationally-known golf architects Jeff Brauer and Jay Morrish.
Reviewed March 22, 2015

Great course for the beginner and avid golfer. I have taken the grand kids several times to start them out on their golfing careers

Reviewed February 18, 2015

18 holes in rolling hills southwest of Fort Worth, Texas on Hwy 377. Large, free putting green. Snack bar for burgers, dogs and wraps. Plenty of tables with view of the course.

Reviewed December 15, 2014

I paid full price to play this course this past course Saturday. While standing over my ball starting my swing for the second shot, the Marshall drove up and stopped me. He told me I had to pick up and leave the course as a tournament was about to start and they needed this hole. After a bit of arguing, he agreed to allow me to move up 4 holes and continue play. I spoke with a manager who offered a voucher for the holes I didn't play. I think a free round would have been appropriate.
I will not play this course again!

Reviewed September 27, 2014 via mobile

Had to have been a great track at one time but is now nothing but a shell of its former self. Either the recession hit it hard, or the county that owns it has no idea of what they have, and have run it into the ground. Great layout by famous designer and they have let it go to the dogs. If you can get it under $30 then it is OK, anything more that that, there are others in the area better to spend money on.