“Great Rest!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Benbrook B&B and Inns
Abilene, Texas
“Great Rest!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very friendly check-in clerk as was the morning clerk. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable with big, fluffy pillows that really helped in getting a good night's sleep. There were about 4 of them on the king-sized bed! Bathroom was extremely clean with plenty of soft, clean towels. The morning breakfast was alright, nothing real special but it was available for guests. The coffee from the breakfast bar, as well as the pot in the room, was really bad but drinkable. Overall, this is a nice place to get a good rest in a comfortable, clean and quiet setting. Will stay again (but bring my own coffee)!

Room Tip: Adjustable wall thermostat which was nice. The morning shower was incredible!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Arkansas
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was expecting a little more from a Comfort Suites branded hotel. The room wasn't much bigger than a standard hotel room. It had a partial wall between the bed and the small couch...not what I would call a "suite". The bed was pretty stiff...it reminded me of the quality of bed you would get at a cheap rate budget hotel. I did appreciate the cleanliness of the room. The breakfast was adequate with the usual pastries, waffles, and did include link sausage. Overall, it wasn't a bad stay but for the price of this room, I think I could find somewhere a little nicer next time I visit the DFW area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawnee, Kansas
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here on a trip to Dallas area for our Special Olympics athletes and we really enjoyed our time and enjoyed this hotel. Very good breakfast and very nice staff. Great location and great experience. Very clean and pool is very nice and hot tub.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Jenks, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 12, 2012

After fighting rain all day on my drive from Jenks, Ok, I was ready to settle in for a good nights rest and watch DA BEARS play against the Texans. OMGosh! A football fans worst nightmare! Cable issues with local TV channels. TV was horrible. It made my Bears Lose, too!
You say and I agree, big deal! BUT thats why I choose to stay here, to watch that game. Being of the age one tends to forget things, I remembered that when I stayed here last summer, the TV was the same! After talking to Manager this morning, she was aware it has been this way for years.
Room was very nice. Bed extremely comfortable. Bed is typical "make your own waffles" and other dry foods. Like I said, typical.
Most of staff were excellent. Senior rate was appreciated, too. Tina was specially helpful when I checked in.

Room Tip: If staying to watch something Special on TV, I'd go somewhere else.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Benbrook hotels

Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I just stayed here for the first time this week. I honestly thought that the hotel must be only months old as it was spotless and the staff had a HUGE spirit of service! I was almost stunned when they said they had been open for 4 years. Wow! The management of this hotel is doing a SUPERIOR job as are their employees. My room was 1st class and the full hot breakfast was very clean and tasted great. Stay here if you are anywhere near Ft Worth and you will be totally pleased!!!

Room Tip: Any room will probably be great. The north side is the side opposite the interstate but any are pro...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
St. George, Utah
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed a few miles farther from my grandkids in Burleson, TX because of the pictures and comments on this hotel. I am disabled and on oxygen. My granddaughter came along to help me with my stuff.The front desk clerk was very friendly and ask if the room was OK for me and if I needed anything. She told me about the ice machines and breakfast hours. The loby, breakfast area, room and pool were all done very modern with Texas flair. I love all the natural rock. Comfortable bed, living area with sofa, flat screen TV, granite bath, fridge, coffe pot and microwave. AC I could turn as low as I wanted. Even some tree top views. Love the restaurants and gas store being so close too. Only a few minutes from anything off south or west 820.

Room Tip: Views from the upper two floors, quiet room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank pinlow
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is my second time to staying at this Comfort Suites Location during the past month. I was very impressed with the service that received when I walked into the door to register. The two individuals working the front were very polite and helpful at letting me know what was in the area.
I choose the specific hotel because I have two children who love to swim and this hotel has an indoor pool. And I can truly say that it is one nicer indoor pools that I have seen. It is a large "L" Shape pool. The water was very clean and fairly warm.
The double queen bed room that we stayed in was very large. I can tell the individual that cleaned this room must of spent some quality time cleaning because every thing seemed brand new looking. I thought the bathroom was well maintained. The bed was very soft. I had a difficult time checking out because I did not want to leave this behind.
The breakfast had a good variety in the morning.. Eggs. Pigs in blanket, sausage, waffles, danishes, and plenty of other things. In addition, there was a hotel employee always present in the room refilling the breakfast items that were becoming low.
In conclusion, I would recommend this hotel to others because of the quiet atmosphere, and quality upkeep of the facility. I will probably be returning here again shortly because it close to the hospital that my grandfather is staying at. Even through the pain of his sickness, this hotel has provided my family and I some comfort.
John Hand (Waco, Tx)

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Jhand2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benbrook
Days Inn Benbrook Fort Worth Area
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Southwest
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview
Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View

Been to Comfort Suites Benbrook? Share your experiences!