“Great Place to Stay”

Comfort Suites Benbrook
Ranked #1 of 2 Benbrook B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here on a trip to Dallas area for our Special Olympics athletes and we really enjoyed our time and enjoyed this hotel. Very good breakfast and very nice staff. Great location and great experience. Very clean and pool is very nice and hot tub.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Benbrook

Reviewed November 12, 2012

After fighting rain all day on my drive from Jenks, Ok, I was ready to settle in for a good nights rest and watch DA BEARS play against the Texans. OMGosh! A football fans worst nightmare! Cable issues with local TV channels. TV was horrible. It made my Bears Lose, too!
You say and I agree, big deal! BUT thats why I choose to stay here, to watch that game. Being of the age one tends to forget things, I remembered that when I stayed here last summer, the TV was the same! After talking to Manager this morning, she was aware it has been this way for years.
Room was very nice. Bed extremely comfortable. Bed is typical "make your own waffles" and other dry foods. Like I said, typical.
Most of staff were excellent. Senior rate was appreciated, too. Tina was specially helpful when I checked in.

Room Tip: If staying to watch something Special on TV, I'd go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I just stayed here for the first time this week. I honestly thought that the hotel must be only months old as it was spotless and the staff had a HUGE spirit of service! I was almost stunned when they said they had been open for 4 years. Wow! The management of this hotel is doing a SUPERIOR job as are their employees. My room was 1st class and the full hot breakfast was very clean and tasted great. Stay here if you are anywhere near Ft Worth and you will be totally pleased!!!

Room Tip: Any room will probably be great. The north side is the side opposite the interstate but any are pro...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed a few miles farther from my grandkids in Burleson, TX because of the pictures and comments on this hotel. I am disabled and on oxygen. My granddaughter came along to help me with my stuff.The front desk clerk was very friendly and ask if the room was OK for me and if I needed anything. She told me about the ice machines and breakfast hours. The loby, breakfast area, room and pool were all done very modern with Texas flair. I love all the natural rock. Comfortable bed, living area with sofa, flat screen TV, granite bath, fridge, coffe pot and microwave. AC I could turn as low as I wanted. Even some tree top views. Love the restaurants and gas store being so close too. Only a few minutes from anything off south or west 820.

Room Tip: Views from the upper two floors, quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank pinlow
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is my second time to staying at this Comfort Suites Location during the past month. I was very impressed with the service that received when I walked into the door to register. The two individuals working the front were very polite and helpful at letting me know what was in the area.
I choose the specific hotel because I have two children who love to swim and this hotel has an indoor pool. And I can truly say that it is one nicer indoor pools that I have seen. It is a large "L" Shape pool. The water was very clean and fairly warm.
The double queen bed room that we stayed in was very large. I can tell the individual that cleaned this room must of spent some quality time cleaning because every thing seemed brand new looking. I thought the bathroom was well maintained. The bed was very soft. I had a difficult time checking out because I did not want to leave this behind.
The breakfast had a good variety in the morning.. Eggs. Pigs in blanket, sausage, waffles, danishes, and plenty of other things. In addition, there was a hotel employee always present in the room refilling the breakfast items that were becoming low.
In conclusion, I would recommend this hotel to others because of the quiet atmosphere, and quality upkeep of the facility. I will probably be returning here again shortly because it close to the hospital that my grandfather is staying at. Even through the pain of his sickness, this hotel has provided my family and I some comfort.
John Hand (Waco, Tx)

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Jhand2
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I was very impressed with this hotel all around! The room was clean and nice. We stayed for 5 days and the rate was very reasonable. Very good customer service and ladies were pleasant. Our room was cleaned and restocked with fresh towels each day when we got back. Hotel is within walking distance of Circle K and Cracker Barrel. The first night we stayed, we forgot to take down our GPS and radar detector and the next morning, we had a reminder from the local sheriff to remove it; it was nice to have someone patrolling the area. Would definitely stay here again, however not much to do in TX on this side of town!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MrsKLM3
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I had a reservation where we found out that we had to back out the day before going, called hotel to cancel just by a couple of hours after their 24 hour cut off to cancel and would not cancel. Keeping in mind that this is the weekend of the NASCAR race in Texas and sure to be able to sell that room that I had to cancel on. I attempted to give them 20 hours notice and still my credit card was tagged and declined, or it would have probably have taken. After 3 calls and 3 staff members very unpleasant to speak with. If customer service is not good on phone I can only wonder what it is like in the hotel.
Great pictures of the hotel at least.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank K7ISS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benbrook
Days Inn Benbrook Fort Worth Area
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview

Been to Comfort Suites Benbrook? Share your experiences!