“Above standards for the area”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Belton - Temple South
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Belton
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very nice location, wonderful staff and clean rooms. Love the upgrades and style in furnishings. Get a Jacuzzi room if its an overnight couple trip. It was a nice, rectangle model with a comfortable slope for relaxing.....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 19, 2014

this la quinta had excellent beds, clean rooms and a great breakfast. It was what I expected a clean and comfortable room. My only complaint was that I request a king size bed, got a room with 2 double beds. Also I am an elite member and I was not upgraded like I was supposed to be. The hotel did not appear to be full.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. The room is large and the staff efficient and pleasant. This La Quinta is conveniently located right next to the Expo center. They are working on the exterior right now. I assume it will soon be just nice on the outside as it is in the inside.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 12, 2014

title says it all..... the staff was rude and unprofessional. at check in was over an hour late, then rooms were wrong had to go back to front desk, then she told me my reservation wasn't what I thought.. I had tyo prove her wrong, she said she couldn't do anything that only her manager could.. she told me I had to check out the next day and move rooms. The next morning I go down and the problem was fixed, magically after she was rude to me. When checking out guy was rude, over charged me said he couldn't do anything about, since then my account was credited. I always stay at LQ's but I might be changing..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Excellent stay and accomodations.I would not hesitate to highly recommend this facility to family and friends and this will always be the place that I will choose to call home while I am visiting the Belton,Texas area, be it for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Nice hotel with indoor pool and hot tub, bed is comfortable and the bathroom and room is nice. Do not plan on checking in any early though, your room will not be ready, and at this time some construction is going on at one side of the hotel. other than that it is a decent value for the money, and a small steak house is next door

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Selected this locale for the heated pool and jacuzzi. Had a great two day stay. Not too far from good food. Worth the cost for what you get. I would stay there again. At this point I'm just writing in an attempt to get to 200 words so I can submit online.

Stayed: February 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Holiday Inn Temple- Belton
Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton
Hilton Garden Inn Temple
1 mi away
Belton Inn - Budget Host
Fairfield Inn & Suites Temple Belton
7 mi away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Temple, TX

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Belton - Temple South? Share your experiences!