“Wonderful Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Belton - Temple South
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Belton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Room was very clean, beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean. We woke up for the free breakfast and didnt regret it. It was awesome! They had 3 kids of cereal, oatmeal, bagels, donuts, toast, other pastries, waffles, fruit, boiled and scrambled egg, sausage, fruit, green tea, coffee , hot chocolate, water, milk, juice. We also took advantage of the fitness room. It included a treadmill, eliptical machine and stationary bike along with 3 other types of equipment for weights. The only complaint i had was that when you showered if you took too long the water didnt drain properly. If not for that i wouldv given the place a perfect score. Another thing is try to book ahead of time, if we wouldve done that instead of just walking in when we arrived we wouldve saved about $40. We stayed there 04/13/13

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2013

If great customers service is something you want then I would avoid this place at all cost... From the moment I checked in I encountered a very rude front desk attend. I nicely asked for a downstairs room since I had 4 teen girls with me for my daughter's birthday. As I didn't want them disturbing any other guest. Well the front desk employee rudely stated that if we had 5 complaints we would be asked to leave, and she also told me my girls better quiet down after 10pm, because the inn had many elderly guest who would need there rest. I understand that there is a need to inform everyone of be considerate of others, but the tone she took with me was entirely unacceptable & unprofessional. I will never stay here again & will advise all family & friends to avoid it at all cost.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Lisa C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The staff here was just amazing. Being a family of 5 with a dog it is hard to find places that will accommodate to your needs. This place does and they go above and beyond. The only thing I would recommend is more breakfast selection. It is a free breakfast but when staying longer then a couple of days it becomes repetitive. Great overall!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel was very clean, employees were so friendly. Would recommend to anyone. Very satisfied We have a camper but husband had rotator cuff surgery and couldn't do the show. Maybe we can leave the camper home next time and always stay here. More convenient

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I came in town for the Bell County Expo Craft Show. I was a vendor at the show, but the hotel staff refused to give me the vendor rate. The work out room was full of broken equipment. The pool was dirty. The only soda machine is on the first floor......it was sold out of everything. I couldn't even get a bottle of water before bed. The worst part, however, was the complete indifference the staff took toward me. Once they had my money at check in......they didn't care what kind of stay we had. Only way to describe my experience is worst hotel stay ever.

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank DoctorPB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Holiday Inn Temple- Belton
Residence Inn Temple
#10 of 24 in Temple
Hilton Garden Inn Temple
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Temple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Belton - Temple South? Share your experiences!