“Really Good Chinese Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jake's Chinese Buffet
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Belton
Texas
“Really Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Don't let the exterior or the name throw you off. This place has excellent Chinese food. My in-laws are retired military, and they have been stationed and traveled all over Asia and the Pacific, and they love this restaurant. It has a very homey Mom-and-Pop atmosphere that we love.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank jgt63

Temple, Texas
“Awesome, and I don't even like Chinese buffets!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I go to lunch with a group of friends once a month, and we visit different restaurants. When my friends learned that I had never eaten at Jake's, they decided that we should go there the next month. I was blown away! The food was so tasty--and so fresh! The buffet is served in small containers, so it is replaced often. Go for the coconut shrimp! I was so impressed that I took my family there two days later. The place is really clean and the servers are excellent! You can't go wrong here!

• Visited October 2013
Belton, Texas
“Don't let the name fool you”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Who wold have thought that "Jakes Chinese Buffet" in Belton, TX would have excellent Chinese food? I didn't. Friends convinced me to try the food by inviting me to lunch. I don't like buffets in general and Chinese buffets in particular, so I was not excited. Wow, was I impressed. The place is clean, the food tastes great and the buffet is constantly refreshed. Try Jakes for some surprisingly good Chinese food.

Visited August 2013

Been to Jake's Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!