“Awesome Day Spa”

The Woodhouse Day Spa at Nolan Creek
Ranked #7 of 17 things to do in Belton
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Day Spa experience here is soooo worth it. the staff are caring and professional.
If you've never had the "volcanic stone" massage... it needs to be on your list. It was so relaxing and just the right amount of heat and pressure to get out the kinks of the day.

There are newer reviews for The Woodhouse Day Spa at Nolan Creek

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had an amzing time at the Woodhouse Day Spa - Nolan Creek! I am a spa junkie, and this was by far the best in Central Texas, and much better then my favorite spas in Austin. I got a gift card for a gift, and I want another one next Christmas!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I gave this place a 5 because overall it was great. I had a massage by Rae and it was excellent. The spa itself was clean, very relaxing and the staff were friendly and helpful. It is definitely worth visiting if in the area. I have been to several spas all over the US and this was small but does the job if you want to relax. My only complaint would be that I could hear the phone ringing at the front desk while I was getting my massage. As another guest noted, the walls are thin.

1  Thank travelbee500
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nice atmosphere, welcoming entry and very good service.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

This was the best time I have had and also was my first visit and I felt like a Queen.