“Great food!”

Sol de Jalisco
Ranked #40 of 74 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are picky about mexican food...this is the place to go to. Great food, clean, nice servers and reasonable; what more can you ask for. Get the migas; delish!

There are newer reviews for Sol de Jalisco

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is part of a small chain of Mexican restaurants in central, TX. The food is above average, the service is good, the pricing is very reasonable and the atmosphere is good.

1  Thank JFBCPA
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We eat here st least every other week since they opened. The food is always fresh and they have daily specials. The fresh tortillas are amazing!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing, prices were great, service was horrible... Having previously waited tables for years, I always cut the servers a lot of slack. This was among the worst service I've ever received. It wasn't at all crowed and we are very low maintenance. Next time we will order take out...

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Currently this is my favorite Mexican food restaurant in the Belton-Temple area. My favorite is the carne guisada plate. Service is quick and efficient. I visited twice in May and the food had a great, freshly cooked flavor both times. Inexpensive and reasonable prices.